16

"I hate you!" Jeongwoo shouted as Haruto keeps pulling him, the older felt a knife stabbing his heart when he heard those words. He let go of Jeongwoo's hand as he bit his lip to prevent himself from crying. "Don't be weak, Haru."

He faced Jeongwoo trying to act strong despite feeling weak deep inside.

"Jeongwoo, you need to stop acting so unmannered." he said feeling all the volts of annoyance for the kid for these past few days.

"Me? Unmannered? Then what do you call yourself?" the kid said with anger. "You dare call me unmannered huh" he whispered to himself.

They locked gazes, both angry and devastated.

"You still need to respect me. I'm older than you." Haruto sounded demanding that made Jeongwoo laughed with sarcasm.

"Respect you? Stop making me laugh, Haruto."

Haruto folded his fist as he hates seeing the soft kid he used to adore way back being a jerk now.

Jeongwoo noticed Haruto being pissed off and he tapped the older's back. His lips went near the older's ear as he whispered "Stop playing around with us here and just go back to the place where you belong. You've got no place here. Remember that, Haruto."

Jeongwoo smiled devilishly.

"I'll prove you wrong, Jeongwoo. I belong here." 'I belong here to be with you and to love you.' he wants to say those things to Jeongwoo but his tongue got twisted.

"Will take you forever." Jeongwoo said leaving Haruto dumbfounded.

Haruto leaned on the wall to support his knees as it feels the weakest right at that moment.

He can't stop thinking of Jeongwoo being so rude. "You need to learn, Woo."

-Next days were so cold between Haruto and Jeongwoo, it looks like they don't know each other and afford to ignore each other's presence enspite living in the same house, going to the same school and having the same group of friends. Jeongwoo haven't made up with Jihoon too making the guys feel so bad seeing Jeongwoo being all alone together with his paper works.

It's already Haruto's second week in Gem University, made friends with a lot of students but he knows to himself he feels like there's still a place in his heart unfilled.

He is watching Jeongwoo walking ahead. They are heading to school again without even walking beside each other.

"He can really live without minding my existence huh?" the usual impatient Haruto felt so annoyed as he shouted

"You won't really talk to me Park Jeongwoo?!"

there are some students passing by from different university giggling seeing Haruto sulking cutely. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes as he stopped walking abd looked back at Haruto.

"Serves you right." Jeongwoo whispered watching Haruto surrendered the game of avoiding each other.

The older ran towards the younger as he reach for his arm and wrapped his hand there, locking Jeongwoo so that he can't say no anymore.

"Get rid of me! You are so annoying!" Jeongwoo is shouting as Haruto kept pulling him to walk.

"Oh my goodness, Jeongwoo stop it now. We'll just walk peacefully." Haruto said smiling like an idiot when he felt like Jeongwoo already given up.

"Don't you dare think we're friends after this." Jeongwoo rolled his eyes.

Haruto didn't talk back, he just enjoyed the chance he had.

"Omo, they are so cute!"

"Are they together?"

"What a cute couple if ever!"

Jeongwoo suddenly felt awkward as he pulled his arm away from Haruto's hand.

"Stop it now. You are pissing me off even more." he walked faster leaving Haruto scratching his head.

"Jeongwoo! I'll help you settle things with Jihoon hyung!"

Jeongwoo stopped walking hearing Jihoon's name. He suddenly bowed down his head feeling sad thinking that it already took them one week not talking to each other because of that misunderstanding.

"What do you think?" Haruto asked facing Jeongwoo.

"Do what you want."

Haruto laughed knowing Jeongwoo really wants someone's help.

-After having the two class done, Haruto is now pulling Jeongwoo towards the group's table.

"Shit can you stop pulling me? I can walk! I'm not disable." Jeongwoo said feeling irritated, Haruto let go of his hand.

The other guys are now teasing Jihoon feeling awkward seeing Jeongwoo approaching them.

"Hyung, Jeongwoo got something to say." Haruto said that made Jeongwoo asked "what?"

"Yes, Jeongwoo ssi? You realized how brat you are already?" Jihoon raised his brow with his arms folded onto his chest.

The other guys laughed seeing Jeongwoo near to hitting his hyung's head for being so head over heel.

"I have nothing to say." Jeongwoo said jokingly and pretended leaving when Jihoon ran towards him and spank his head.

"You brat!" Jeongwoo laughed, the guys saw the genuine smile again melting their hearts.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Junghwan is clapping his hand while shouting that word to tease his hyungs. The other guys chant with him.

"Kiss!" Jihoon laughed as he kissed Jeongwoo's cheeks that made Haruto sulked

"Why there's a need for that?!" Haruto shouted but the guys just laughed

"Here, I'll kiss you too." Jihoon held Haruto's nape and gave him a kiss also. He is now hugging the two kids in his arms smiling.

"You both kiss too." Jihoon said teasing Haruto knowing his feelings for Jeongwoo.

Haruto pouted his lips being all naughty as he closed his eyes going near in front of Jeongwoo's face

"In your dreams." Jeongwoo said as he pushed Haruto's face away from him.

The group laughed. Jeongwoo and Haruto locked gazes and for the first time, Jeongwoo gave him a smile.

"Oh shit, my heart...." Haruto said to himself.

"Are we fine now?"....

🌹Hi! Sorry for this lame update, the flow of the story will be clear in the next chapters! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter somehow! ILY! 💌