44

It is a usual day. I rolled up my sleeves up to my elbow and brushed my hair with my hand. I am wearing a white polo and black slacks, the usual attire I wear in classes. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I am thinking how will Haruto reacts if ever we see each other again. I mean, I don't use social media, people around me even my students and co-teachers understand I don't want them to post anything regarding about me including posting pictures of me.

Is Haruto curious about how I look like right now?
I can say my physical appearance changed a lot. I'm taller and fitter, people said I look masculine which I think is true. My features are defined, my jaw and nose are both at point which I think way back aren't really that pretty, I'm still tanned and I maintained it because I love my skin color.

"Why will Haruto care about you?" I asked myself.

For sure, he moved on. And I think he is seeing that famous model named Zia, she's half korean and half american which made her beauty unique and stunning. I've seen her a lot in television, even my students are fan of her.

I sighed. I'm thinking about this again.

My classes are pretty good today, I just gave students some reviewers and discussed some lessons they did not understand.

"Sir..." a student whispered. I am teaching some of them math formula, I am just casually sitting at my table and wait for them to come and ask me anything so that I can explain.

"Yes?" I answered. She pouted. She did not understand a formula, I smiled and taught her again.

The day ended just like that. Today is Friday, I'm still thinking if I should go to Jae's party because the boys will be there and will talk about Haruto again in front of me.

"Uh, this is a headache," I complained and covered my face with my pillow.

I can't sleep, I'm still bothered that Haruto is coming here, I keep thinking how will I avoid seeing him although I know he don't want to see me.

"As if he cares, Jeongwoo. Dream on," I scolded myself.

I checked on twitter and instagram. He posts picture of him everyday, he is considerate to his fans and fulfill their wish to see how he spends his day.

I smiled seeing his smile.

I was contented checking on him for years, sometimes I'll just end up crying but most of the time I'm just so thankful seeing him happy. I have no ambitions about us anymore... I just have no rights and I know Haruto deserves more than that. And it's not me.

"Professor Park!"

I heard the door clicked and Junkyu is in his jogging pants, I bet he's from the gym.

"Good morning! I brought you breakfast," he smiled at me. I smiled back. He sat on the sofa and took off his socks and moments after that he went to me bringing the paper bag he was holding.

I just woke up and I was planning to go around the park near the apartment and jog but since Junkyu is here, I think I can't go anymore.

"Good morning, what brought you here? No work?" I asked. I sat in front of him and he was busy taking the tupperwares out of the paper bag.

I sipped on my coffee and watched him excitedly preparing the food.

"No work because this CEO will go party tonight!" he clapped his hands and giggled. I scratched my head, seeing him being this childish made me realized that he's been really a workaholic, he can't go at parties because he needs to settle a lot of things for the company. Sometimes he will just come to me and complain about it but will end up sleeping after.