Baekhyun - @Baekkie12 & @SparklingBubbleTea

Sweet & Romantic ~ Two Moons University

{ Paradise }

Julia Hwang ~ you

It was one of those lazy weekend days where I didn't want to wake up from bed, and how I felt so lazy not to even bother with my life.

Accompanying me today was my bed, my blankets, my sweats, my messy hair, my glasses, and my phone and laptop.

I went to sleep late in the morning from watching too many drama episodes, and I woke up late as a result.

Since I didn't have any school today, I decided to have an entire day to myself.

My parents were busy all the way in Bucheon, and I was old enough to support myself as I'm eighteen.

It's a bit lonely as I live by myself, but I can manage and there's the freedom.
I yawned and stretched on my bed, and sneaked a glance at the clock.

It was only 10:38 a.m. and there's noise already?

By noise is the really loud and annoying yells of people and beeps of a machine from outside, and by only is that I didn't expect anything to ruin my peaceful Saturday morning.

But as the talking and yelling and beeping continued, I groaned and covered my entire body with my blanket.

I decided that I was going to see what was happening.

So I crept all the way in front of my window, and I pushed down a blind carefully to reveal the shocking scene below.

Someone was moving in next door. Wait, did someone move out already?!

But I hope it's a cute guy... how awesome would that be?

I shrugged and walked around my apartment complex, and I finally realized how messy and lonely it was.
I cleaned up a little bit, brushed my teeth and my hair, and ate some food to make me feel more....

What's the word I'm looking for? Hmm, I don't know...

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Why is it ringing? Who's out there?

I tiptoed to the peek hole to find a really cute guy standing in front of my door, holding a plate of rice cakes.

-

Byun Baekhyun ~

"That's everything kid!" The ajusshi yelled through, the noise as I looked down to the street below.

Everything that I moved was in the apartment now. "Ne, kamsamida ajusshi!" I yelled and waved.

I looked at my pile of furniture and sighed.

"Let's get to work Baekhyun-ah." I say to myself, pulling up the sleeves of my sweater.

30 minutes later, I've gotten some stuff in the right place. I moved from my house because I wanted to live independently when I'm in college now.

I'm a junior in my college, Two Moons University. I heard how the apartment complexes in this area is the cheapest and best quality for a person living alone. There's a mini kitchen, a bathroom, and a really large bedroom and some space for a small and comfortable living room.

I can do that later.... I think as I look for a box marked 'Rice cakes.' Rice cakes are essential to moving to somewhere new, and you're supposed to give it to your neighbors around you after you move.

I grabbed a few plates and went around my hallway, which only had 5 other doors. I rang the doorbell to 4 of the rooms, but only 1 person answered. I put the other three rice cakes in front of their door, and I went to the final apartment, which was the one next to mine.