Kyungsoo ~ @hana_igot7

Romantic & Angst ~ School

{ Listen }

Farhana ~ you

"Teachers, at this time, please take your students to the auditorium for our international week rally." The overcome rang through the whole school.

Excited students ran excidedly towards the big room, while the teachers just tried to follow along and see what will happen at the rally.

Some students aren't interested, but hey. A good 45 minutes out of class and watching people dance and sing something that wasn't American isn't all that bad, right?

Or there's also people like me, one of the performers that is scared to be judged by others based on the things we do and like.

But this was my choice, so I'm sure I won't regret it. And besides, Kyungsoo was performing, and I can see him even closer, right?

The auditorium was starting to fill, and I grew more and more nervous. My friend Juyeon was next to me, fixing her outfit for the couple dance of Erase by Hyolyn and JooYoung.

"I feel so nervous..." Juyeon says. "I'm afraid that I'll make a mistake. Kai is like a perfect dancer, and-"

"Juyeon, relax. You're the most perfect dancer I know next to your boyfriend. You two are the school's dancing couple, so you two will not mess up. I'm the one who will, since I'm dancing to more songs and I'm very forgetful."

"You'll do awesome Han. You're as good of a dancer as I am, so you'll rock everything. I'm gonna go to Kai and talk to him. That Krystal is near him again."

I chuckle. "Ok, bye." I said as I watched my friend walk towards her boyfriend. I looked around for him, and I saw him standing there reading his lyrics.

Kyungsoo turns his head and looks back at his paper and walks towards my way. My eyes widen in surprise and I turn around, facing the wall.

I peek at him and then he sees me and shows me a smile. My heart jumps and my cheeks flare, but I wasn't so sure if that smile was directed at me. I looked behind me and see Krystal behind me, and I just had a feeling of dispair. Kyungsoo was probably smiling at her, not me.

"Hey Han. We're on in fifteen minutes!" Mira, our 'dance' teacher or a.k.a my junior korean dance teacher said to me as I nodded. My heart began racing again, and I sat down on the floor as our assembly began.

First, India Club and other people danced to Indian music while they wore their dance clothes. Next, there was a Mexican dance with a mariachi, followed by a silk and ribbon Chinese dance. Next, it was our turn.

I know that Americans normally don't like Kpop in general, but I hope that we can make them watch and listen with interest. Korea Club and I were dancing to Danger by BTS, I Swear by Sistar, and Troublemaker by Troublemaker. Some people were asked to sing, and Kyungsoo was one of them.

This is it Farhana. Those two months of dance practice will pay off soon, just you wait. I stood in line as the gym cheered from our MCs announcing our turn to dance. The dancers and I quickly got into position as the beginning of Danger played through the speakers, which filled the whole gym.

I danced with everything I had, along with Kai and Juyeon, and around 8 other sophmores and freshmen. We finish, and the entire gym echos with claps. We all dispearse off the floor, and I take off my black BTS t-shirt and I reveal my white tank top. The girls and I rush to our line position for I Swear. The music comes on again, and I dance with a girly and sexy feeling, since our other junior dance teacher, Jessica told us to be sexy and feel sexy.