Part 2

Arnav: Khushi if you done with measuring our room length we can now measure each other, (he said in his husky voice only to make her more nervous and tension)

Khushi: Nooooooooo....

Arnav : don't scream Khushi, I will give you time for that (by saying that Arnav took Khushi to their bed and made her his for forever). Next Morning Arnav open his sleepy eyes with Screaming of his wife.

Khushi : laad governor Kahi k, you used me, I hate you" Khushi shouted while hitting him him with pillow not caring about her current dress code which none.

Arnav: stop it, crazy women, if you don't want me to take you again in this early morning then cover yourself properly.

Like that, time start to run and Arnav Khushi nok-jok Was Tom jerry show for Shantivan members. Khushi tried so many ways to irritate him. Putting juice on his shoes, misplacing his files, putting Salman photo on Arnav photo frame,Washing Arnav's laptop with vim-bar and washing cloths in his pool. And spending more time on wash room to make him late for office but she always take care of his meal and medicine, never play with that.. And their every fight end with hot love making. But one thing alway make her wonder that, her Arnav Ji is not like before.

After marriage they fight like dog and cat but her Arnav Ji never hurt her with word or action and his care for her is increasing day by day. Only one month left to complete 10 months of their contract marriage. Yesterday Anjali Di deliver baby girl. Kept her name pari. Yes she is cute pari just like her....

Last day of contract. Morning,

Khushi is sad about the fact that today is last day of their marriage. At starting it was hell for her, but now it's her heaven, pari become more close to her and her husband become her life. At 12 am she will be free from this prison, her mind is asking only one question that is she really want to free.?? Answer is big no. If jail is like this and jail warden is her husband, her Arnav Ji, she is ready to spend her whole life in this jail. Her thoughts end with uninvited guests at home, Police inspector with two other Police constables.

Police inspector: I want to meet Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: wait a minute." she move towards to call her husband.

Khushi: Arnav Ji, police inspector want to meet you.

Arnav : okay, I only called them,.

Khushi: but what I did, that you are hand overing me to police.

Arnav: what the.... Why would I do that Pagal women, one day you will kill me with your pagalpan. Now stop thinking with your pea size brain and come with me.

Inspector : hello Mr. Raizada, we have the warrant to arrest, can we proceed.

Arnav : yes of course, wait I will take you there, come with me.

Inspector : you are under arrest Mr.Shyam Manohar jha.

Shyam : what? But why, what I did?

Inspector: Mr. Raizada & Mrs. Raizada filed case against you for cheating on his and her family and attempt to kill his father in law.

Shyam : you can't arrest me without any proof. It's against the law.

Arnav : you want proof, you will get enough proof shyam, and from where all this started, yes, I remember from the Fashion at Lucknow which lead to your entry in my in laws life like a hero, am I right Khushi.
you were the one engaged to my wife saying that you were bachelor and orphan stayed with them as pg at Laxmi Nagar.

Shyam : What??? No Arnav, all this are lie story made by your wife. How can you step so low Khushi Ji. I am not giving into your wish to cheat my wife, you lied to my brother in law to break our relation.

Arnav listen, all this are lie. I came to know about this family after you all fixed Akash marriage with payal. So how can I stay with them as pg before that. and if I was the one who stayed with them, why they never mention that to you after they meeting me here. it's your wife made up story. She always wanted a luxury life that's why she tried to seduce me first when she came to know I am not that type she traped you. Now she want to break our relation.

Khushi : what the,....

Love You
Nightangle