Part 3 (Last Part)

Arnav : oh really shyam, chal, I believe you. But what about this ring, I think you remember this, this was Khushi engagement ring.

Shyam : I don't know anything about this ring.

Arnav : okay, I will make you remember that also. Saying that Arnav put on the laptop and show the video to him. That was a shock for Shyam and others expect  4 people. The video in which Khushi slaping shyam and throwing her engagement ring at his face. So now you remember this ring.

Shyam : I am sorry, I lied to you, I knew this family since they were in Lucknow. They forced me to marry their daughter knowing that I am well famous lawyer. I was engaged to her because of her dad. He want to see his daughter marriage before he take last breath.
Khushi: are you gone mad. All this are totally rubbish. you are so cheap Mr. Shyam jha. and.....

Arnav : they forced you, but this video showing something else Shyam. Saying that he put on another video. Which showed the terrace scene where Shyam forcefully hugging Khushi. The video end with slap sound. Shyam touched his left cheek and looked at the person.
Shyam : Rani sahiba, how.

Anjali : ya right, how you became a Lawyer, what you thought we are dumb that you make any story and we believe on that. You are living with us, then also you don't know that our house have cctv protection, only rooms doesn't have you thought there is no camera on our terrace too.Wow Shyam. actually you prove that you are dumb lawyer. Now listen to me carefully , I am not your Rani sahiba anymore, I am Anjali Singh Raizada. You signed our divorce paper last week only. It will be mutual divorce and you will not have any right on my baby because you signed that paper also from now onwards she is Pari Singh Raizada. I came to know your true face last week, that was shock for me but now I am happy. Me and my baby away from Person like you.

Shyam : well planed Anjali and well played Aranv. so that property paper was fake which you made me to sign. Fine, I am the one who cheated on both the family but You guys are forgetting one thing, I am lawyer who play with law. with in few days I will come out of that damn jail. And attempt to kill, and I am sure there is no proof for that.

NK :again You proved you are dumb, whatever you said till now I recorded so in short you confessed your crime without using any force. So it is valid proof and then coming to that attempt to kill so I would like to introduce some one to you.
Khushi : Babuji, you are walking, oh my God, you are okay. saying that she hugged her Babuji. Who entred Shantivan without any help.

Babuji : yes beta, all because of your husband, he was the one who arranged best treatment for your Babuji.

Arnav : you need any other proof, I don't think so. I have gift for you Mr. Shyam jha saying that Arnav slapped him. You played with two people who are close to my heart, one is my di and other is my wife. Playing with their feelings how can I, let you leave like that, inspector take him. Spend your rest of your life in jail jha. Shyam story end there, all feel some relief.

But that relief broken again with sound of slap. This time it was Arnav who touched his cheek.
Arnav : what the... Khushi you...

Khushi : don't Khushi me... You know each and everything then also you forced me to marry you. You laad governor, you stupid, you..

Arnav : Khushi I am your husband.

Khushi : forced husband, and I hate.. Before Completing her sentence she fainted on her husband arms taking his life out.

Nani : chote take her to room. first. NK bring water.

Anjali: Payal Ji, call doctor fast. After some hours out side arshi room.

Anjali : why you forced her to marry you, what you are hiding Chote, tell me fast.

Arnav :O Di, I came to know about that jha true colour, when I got ring from terrace, I saw that ring on Khushi's finger, so I checked cctv visual to confirm it. That visual gave me shock of my life reveling so many thing. After that my mission was collect proof against jha and I was accessed in that but when I wanted to inform you that on Aakash marriage day, I got news that I going to become a mama. So I had to drop that plan.
Nani: And he informed me everything, that is why, I asked anjali betiya to stay with me till your delivery, so I can take care of You, NK was the one who kept eye on shyam outside the house and put camera on anjali bitya's room too.