Part 12: Inspiration

Magnus kept peering over to see what Alec was sketching but Alec always kept covering it with his arms. 

"I want to keep it as a surprise, Magnus." 

"Allez, ma cheri, laisse-moi voir." 

"Sois juste patient, Magnus." 

"Kata orang yang memiliki masalah dengan ketidaksabaran." 

Magnus chuckled to himself when he saw Alec's confused face. Alec's face then turned from confused to mischevious. 

"Ne pense pas que je ne vais pas decouvrir ce que cela signife." 

"Saya ingin melihat anda mencoba." 

After a while, Alec finally finished with his design and let Magnus see. It was a huge ball gown with floral lace and the sleeves had flowers on them but the arms could be seen. 

"What do you think?" 

"Very impressive, Alexander." 

"I was inspired by Rachel's blue dress she wore to Araminta and Colin Khoo's wedding." 

"Hmm..." 

Alec looked at Magnus curiously and asked: "Did you want something different?" 

"A little bit..." 

Alec got a blank sheet of paper and gave him his pencil. 

"C'est tout ton." 

Magnus sketched away and did the same thing Alec did to him as an act of revenge. After finishing the drawing, Magnus presented it to Alec proudly. He drew a dress that had sleeves that would be up to the shoulders and the skirt would flow to the floor. 

"What do you think?" 

"Wow, it's beautiful." 

"But?" 

"What?" 

"Oh come on, Alexander, I know that there is criticism out there, I can take it." 

"I was thinking that it could be lace instead of fully fabric, you get what I'm saying?" 

"Yes." 

"So now that we've finished designing, now what?" 

"I usually go to Catarina and see what she thinks of." 

"Well then, off to Catarina we go?" 

Alec held out his arms and Magnus gladly wrapped it around his. 

"Let's go."