Chapter 30

Teahyung
Who was she working for then?

Jihoon
I think it's better I send you the person's address so you can see for yourself.

Teahyung
Thanks a lot pal.

Jungkook  could see the visible frown on his husband's face but he didn't want to overreact.Teahyung then went and carried Tearin who was sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder to bed.Jungkook woke up the following morning alone in bed and just felt like sleeping in before going to his 7th month check up.His breakfast was brought to his room by the maid.

Teahyung clenched his jaws before barging into someone's apartment.Someone he knew so well.Someone who had tried to destroy his life.
"Ara?!"Taehyung exclaimed as he was faced with someone whom he considered his friend from birth.
"Hey Teahyung long time no see"the said female said.
"How could you?Because of you someone's life was almost ruined.Why did you manipulate Nina to do the dirty deeds for you."Teahyung spat.
"Come on Tae don't be so uptight.This is not the reunion I had imagined"she said.
"Why did you do that?You were supposed to be my friend"Teahyung said with a broken voice.
"Friend ,Teahyung I never wanted to be your friend.I wanted to be yours.You even promised to marry me remember"She snapped.
"Get your head out of the clouds.I had  never thought of you as more than friends.And for your own information i said that when we were kids and I didn't mean any of it"Teahyung yelled .
"Then why him?Why did you have to touch him that night.?Why did you get him pregnant?I wanted all of that for myself.Why did you have to choose him.Aren't I pretty enough for you"She snapped.
"You are pretty and any other guy would want to date you but you are not him"Teahyung snickered.
"Teahyung you were straight.What did that fag do to you"she yelled.
"Don't you dare call him that .Don't act like you know me.I will make sure to send you to a place without return trust me.I didn't know you were this twisted.Seriously get some help.Don't you feel sorry for that poor girl whom you lied to.She is in prison for attempted murder because of you ."Teahyung yelled.
"Teahyung don't be so self righteous.Are you any better than me.You are a rapist"she spat.
"Who do you think is going to believe that.Guess what?I won't even give you a chance to walk out of this room.You will be dead meat soon"Teahyung smirked.
"A-re you g-oing to kill me?"she stuttered.
"I won't have to if you agree to quietly leave this country"Teahyung smirked.
"I will go"she said after swallow dryly.
"Good choice,besty"Teahyung smiled.

Meanwhile Jungkook was getting pissed.Teahyung was supposed to accompany him to his appointment.

Jungkook
Hey Hyung.I think I will have to cancel my appointment.I will call you and reschedule it.

Mark
It's okay.Another reminder .Don't ignore any pain you feel.

Jungkook
Thanks Hyung.

Just as he got off the phone Teahyung walked in to the room.
Teahyung could tell that the younger was angry by the way he was sitting on the bed.
"What's with the long face?"Taehyung asked as he flicked the younger's chin.
"Really , Hyung.Did you forget that you were supposed to go with me to the doctor"Jungkook half yelled.
"I'm really sorry.Did you go though?"Taehyung asked as he sat on the bed.
"Very funny.Like I can drive in this condition"Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"I'm sorry .I will take you there tomorrow then"Teahyung said as he was peppering kisses on the younger's face.
"Tae" Jungkook whined as he was trying to push the older off.
"I will stop only if you forgive me"Teahyung said as he continued kissing his face.Jungkook ended up giggling and then screamed suddenly that Teahyung was startled.
"What is wrong , Kookie?"Jungkook asked and Jungkook smiled as he placed his hand beneath his bump.
"They are kicking at once and it hurts but i love it"Jungkook smiled and Taehyung sighed in relief.Jungkook then took the older's hand and placed it on his belly.Taehyung instantly glowed when he felt the kicks.

The following day they went to the hospital and the doctor said everything was well.The couple had decided not to know the genders until the delivery date.
They wanted it to be a suprise.

One Friday afternoon Teahyung had dropped off Tearin to the Jeon residence.When he came back home he heard soft giggles and laughs inside."Who was Jungkook laughing with "he thought.
When he opened the door he saw Jungkook sitting between two men whom he recognized very well.Jungkook was acting  all lovey dovey with them when he didn't even know them.
"You are here?"Jungkook said as he acknowledge the older's presence.
"Do you even know what you brought home?"Taehyung asked.
"Teahyung , what a nice way to talk to your friends"the first male said.
"Oh Hyungsik Hyung shut up.How dare you sit with my husband on my couch in my house having popcorn that i bought with my money"Teahyung teased.
"We asked you to introduce Jungkook to us but you didn't but you didn't want to so we had to do this ourselves"the other said.
"Really , Seojoon Hyung.You guys are just unbelievable"Teahyung snorted.
"Now I know why he didn't want to introduce him.I mean just look at Jungkook .A whole package"Hyungsik teased.Jungkook was only looking between the three males.
"Jungkook, why did you let them in.You don't even know them.They could be kidnappers for all we know."Teahyung said.
"We are offended "Seojoon said as he playfully  clutch his chest.
"They couldn't be kidnappers.They are my favorite actors"Jungkook beamed.
"Thank you .We are really honoured"Hyungsik smiled.
"I can't believe you are actually watching their dramas in my house on my tv."Teahyung teased.
"Wow not so salty man"Seojoon said.
"If i were you i would also get jealous"Hyungsik said.
"Who is jealous here?Definitely not me"Teahyung snorted.They bickered till evening and all Jungkook wanted to do was sleep.He unknowingly rested his head on Hyungsik 's shoulder.He could feel the older's eyes on him and quickly went to sit besides his husband.The guys left after having dinner.