The Dropping of Blankets

Thanks for all the lovely comments last chapter :) and for hitting 71k reads!!!! Tysmmmm

Uhhhhhhh hey guys Sooo I this was a requested story from @cutepandabella show some love to her.

This story won't be my longest one, but it should be fluffy. I have some more chapters coming.

I have not seen end game yet.. I've watched spoilers and what I've seen is very sad so I'll try to encorporate some fater son fluff...

I will not be ending this book anytime soon, I love Tony and Peter too much to stop. Enjoy the story my lovely readers.

Peter's pov
I walked downstairs freezing cold. Like you don't even know. I felt like I was taking an ice bath. Being half spider didn't help at all either. I walked into the kitchen, my bare feet touching the cold tiles, I screeched and jumped back onto the warmness of the carpet.

"Holy shit.." I mumbled. "Language!" Steve said walking out of the pantry closet with a blushing Bucky, as he was holding a Captain America blanket. Steve threw the blanket over my shoulders and dragged Bucky with him up the stairs. I blinked confused as I stared at the closet.

I shrugged and tip toed my way to the kitchen grabbing hot chocolate mix and making..well hot coco.

As the coco brewed I sat on the counter staring at the doors leading to the patio deck. I seen a tall figure standing at the doors staring right at me. I gulped and curled up a bit staring back at it. It wasn't until the door opened that I looked away.

It was just Clint. "Oh hey spider baby, you cold? Here's a blanket," Clint said dropping a Hawkeye blanket on me. I groaned and grabbed my coco and walked as quickly as I could up the stairs to my room.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed and sipped my coco. "Mmmm," I mumbled. I heard something in my bathroom so I stood up to investigate. I threw the door open to see Natasha standing in my bathtub. "Hey Pete! You look cold. Here's a blanket," Nat said dropping another blanket on my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and decided to go back to sleep.. Cause I have a long day ahead of me. You see I have a field trip to my house.. Tomorrow. And my whole family is going to embarrass me hella. I jumped into bed and fell into a blissful slumber.

When I awoke however I was sweating like it was nobody's business. I turned my head to see I was covered with blankets, each one with an avengers face on it. I groaned and grumbled out curses.

Then dad walked into my room and seen me cuddling with my blankets. "warm enough Bambi?" dad asked. "Yessss..." I said exasperated.

Dad chuckled and helped me out of the blankets. "Gotta long day today kid," Dad said. I groaned and nodded. Dad smiled softly and pulled me into his chest. "It's okay bud. I'll try to get them to back off," Dad said rubbing my back. "Thank you.." I mumbled in his chest.

After a crazy morning I eventually left the house and arrived to school and immediately hopped into a bus and took the same route back home. Yaaaay.

Flash was just there making fun of me while everyone else watched out the windows of the bus.

When we arrived to the Tower I was the very first one out and had to wait for everyone else to get off the bus. "What's got you so grumpy Peni-" Flash started, but then squeaked as MJ yanked flash's boxers and gave him a wedgie. I smirked and turned away trying not to laugh.

Not funny-

We started walking to the building and when we walked through the door a blanket fell on me. I looked up to add nobody there. I heard scuffling in the vents however. "Clint.." I whispered under my breath.

"Uhhh Pete a blanket fell on you," Ned said. I glared at him and attempted to throw it off of me but Friday spoke up. "Peter, I have a message for you. Clint says to not take the blanket off or let it touch the ground because it's his favorite blanket and he will freak out if be has to wash it because it has some great smells to it," Friday said. I rolled my eyes and continued walking with a stupid blanket on my shoulders.

"What the hell was that Peni-Parker," Flash said watching as MJ eyed him. "Uhh that was my stupid uncle, okay let's continue," I said trying to walk to the scanners. Instead of getting an ID I just walked straight though and walked to happy who was on the other side. "Mr. Parker!" My teacher Mr. Holland yelled. Happy held up a hand to Holland and allowed me to stay with him.

We continued to the elevator and advanced to the 89th floor. "Today we will be seeing where the avengers train," the tour guide said. I rolled my eyes and walked out very first against Mr. Holland protests. I walked straight up to Clint and threw the blanket on him only to be covered with another one. I looked at the new blanket on me and seen it was an Iron Man one.

I peaked out at my dad and smiled. This blanket is perfect and I'll wear it all day.

Part 2?

I have three finished chapters. Next one will be up tonight

Anyway enjoy some pics of Lucifer.

And my friends dogs

And my friends dogs

Comment right here what you guys want your name to be

Comment right here what you guys want your name to be. Like a fandom name.