C h a p t e r 2

"Are you sure you know where you're going it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't ", Roman asks five minutes into the drive.

"just let her drive", Peter sighs.  "Ringgggg", Roman's phone rings.

"Yes mother how have I disappointed you this time", He said picking it up and she starts screaming through the phone. 

" Oh shit, I will give me 5 minutes calm down ", Roman says hanging up. 

 " Hey guys I forgot Shelley go back to the school my mother likes to think of me as a personal taxi ", Roman asks. 

 "Yes your majesty ", I said and made a quick U-turn. As we arrived back at the hell hole we call school I notice Averie hasn't left yet.

" Hey Peter I'm sorry for keeping you out but would you wanna come over", I asked smiling getting roman's attention.

" Oh no its all good and yeah I would love too", He smiles and looks towards roman.

After we dropped Roman off Peter and I got a move on it and started driving. Living in the middle of the woods wasn't bad at all it has some pretty scenery and its quiet.  As I pulled into the drive I saw Abela was sitting on the porch enjoying her day , Day's like these I could get used to the endless rain, earthy breeze, the beautiful tree leaves dropping their petals.

"Hey your place is pretty nice a lot better than mine", He said laughing while opening the door and getting out.

" Yeah I love it here", I say smiling.

As we approached the house Abela ran straight up to Peter.

"Is this your dog ", Peter asks kneeling down to pet her.

" Well she's my dad's this is Abela, shes been around since Axle was born", I answer with an uncertain look on my face.

" Abela is a beautiful name how did he come up with it", He asks again.

" My father is Romani ", I say.

" Oh really", He says with a shocked look on his face.

" Yep our grandma died about 2 years ago she was a witch you know potions, brew and hex's", I say motioning towards the door.

" Hey dad I have a friend over I hope you don't mind", I call out.

"Honey any friend of yours is welcome ", dad calls out of the kitchen.

" Alright dad,  this is Peter he just moved into Vince's old cabin by the pond", I say exasperated.

" Peter Rumancek", dad questions turning around.

"Yes sir that's me", He said with a panicked look on his face holding out his hand.

" Your mother just called asking if we wanted to have dinner together I believe we all have one thing in common that we must discuss" Father smiles and shakes peters hand.

"You know my mother", Peter asks?

" Your mother and I have known each other since we were young", My dad laughs.

" Peter have you met my other children besides Ivy?", He asks.

"I have not yet gotten the chance to", Peter responds looking around.

As we stood around in the kitchen peter looked at all of our family photos on the wall going one by one closely examining the pictures and listened to dad tell stories of my childhood.

" Ivy, you know what I noticed", He askes confused.

"Hmm" responded.

"Your sibling's names all start with an A but you", He smiles.