Proluge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were all crowded in Louis's house in Doncaster with his little sisters flitting around here and there.

It bad been a long time since all five of them had been in this house. It felt like home.

Louis had suggested they'd come here for a holiday to get away from all of it back in London for a few days and get some rest.

Louis had gone somewhere, Harry thought he'd probably gone to get something to eat.

Minutes later, someone was knocking on the front door. Jay went to open it while the four lads ignored it as they kept on playing Fruit Ninja on Liam's phone.

Louis and Eleanor suddenly stepped into the room. Louis had his arms snaked around Eleanor's waist. Harry squirmed in his seat. Talk about PDA. Gross. Louis whispered something in Eleanor's ear making her giggle. Harry couldn't seem to pry his eyes away from them. Louis met Harry's eyes and Harry looked down at his hands quickly. 

"Guys, I have something to tell you," Louis announced sheepishly. He looked swiftly around the whole room addressing everyone.

The whole room all went quiet and Louis cleared his throat. The piercing silence rang in the air.

"I'm getting married to Eleanor."

It hit Harry making his whole body going numb.

Everything muted for a second.

It echoed in his head.

Then the words finally sunk in.

"I'm getting married to Eleanor."

Harry's mouth went dry.

This was not happening.

He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was surprised no had wrote a Larry Speak Now that wasn't a one shot on here so I wrote one......