Chapter 3

The guys brows furrowed into a frown, and the next he knew is he had a fist up his jaw. He groans and stumbles back as his friends started to launch at the twins one by one

Both swiftly dodged their attacks, effortlessly. V grabbed one with his shoulders and knees his stomach, before elbowing his back with force making him collapse tp the floor.

Taehyung dodged one guys attack and punched his face, notcing another one coming after him, he elbows him in the face and kicks another guy in his stomach.

After four of the guys was laid on the floor, unable to stand. Both of them proceeds to the last guy who seemed to be the main bully

" I-Im sorry !! " the guy says quickly going to his knees and clasping his hands together. " I don't think its us you need to apologize to " V said cooly, tucking his hands inside his pocket.

After the words being said. His eyes flew to the trembling boy staring down the floor with his hands gripping his injured arm. " I- Im sorry ! Pls let me go Jungkook "

The twins brows furrowed at the name mentioned " wait ... Jungkook?! " they turned and realized it was indeed the said male. The injured boy stared up at them in fear before getting to his feet, grabbing his broken glasses ,running away without bothering to thank them.

The man also took the chance to run away after noticing the twins had dozed off. Jeon Jungkook ,despite the bruises and wounds on his face, is absolutely stunning.

~~

Im rewriting all of the chapters and its pretty hard cuz Im using my tablet. It is not easy to type, not at all

so pls ignore the errors, it was not intentional Haha