🦇fiolee🐰pt 1// growing up ♡

--Fionnas pov--

Today is the day.. the day where you turn 18 fionna.. look at you! You're a strong independent woman and there's no one stopping you! No stupid boys! No stupid fights! No nothing! *checks body out casually* but yet you still are 5'1 a bit chubby and weird.. ugh. Here we go..

*fionna walks out of the bathroom down into the kitchen where she sees cake cooking*

Fionna: watcha making there cake?
Cake: *startled by fionnas presence out of know where she jumps* F-Fionna!!! Happy birthday sweety!! *attempts to cover the obvious birthday breakfast* why aren't you sleeping in! People always sleep in on there birthday! Go back to bed baby!
*awkward laugh*
Fionna: cake.. it a clearly obvious what you're doing here! *giggles*
Cake: *sighs* I wanted it to be a surprise!
Fionna: I could smell the delisous strawberry pancakes from my room!

???: I could smell them from my house!
Fionna and cake jump at familiar voice that was in the room

Cake: boy! Get your butt down here right now! We aren't playing these games today!
Fionna:* giggles at the sight of cake getting frustrated again* marshall! Get down here and eats these pancakes with me you dummie!

Marshall: don't mind if I do! *floating above the plate of strawberry pancakes that cake just made*

Cake: aye!! aye!!! *smacks his hand and hisses* I'm not even done making the breakfast! Now you two go play BMO or something!
Fionna: *sighs as her stomach growls at her* ugggh
Marshall: is little bunny hungry? *chuckles*
Fionna: yeah I am! *blushes a bit*

Marshall: well, cake should be done soon, so you wanna just chill?

Fionna: yeah sure *jumps up on bed, still wearing pjs from last night which is a t shirt and some shorts that didn't really fit her, they squeezed her ;3* *Marshall is floating above her looking at her body up and down slowly*

Fionna: *blushing hard* Hey! eyes up here mister!
Marshall: haha! Yeah okay! *floats around her slowly looking at her* I couldn't help myself fionna, you look so tasty all the time *winks*

Fionna: MARSHALL! *covers face and  blushes*

Marshall: I'm just kidding bunny, were best friends

Fionna:  *still covering her face and blushing*
Marshall: ..right? *chuckles and gets closer to her*
Fionna: *pushes him back still blushing* marshall Lee, I swear sometimes you make me boil!
Marshall: oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? "Good little girl!"
*smirks and floats a bit higher so she can't reach him*
Fionna: ugghh!! Marshall lee!! *leaps for him*
Cake: alright you children! Get down here!!

Fionna and Marshall look at each other and rush to the kitchen, Marshall floats to the ground and runs toward the pancakes licking his lips

Marshall: mm-mm-mmm come to da--*fionna shoves him out of the way  quickly drolling over the pancakes and sausage and eggs*
Fionna: yeasss! Thank you so so much cake!
Marshall: you didn't have to push me you phyco!
Fionna: *shoving a pancake in her fcae* mwarshal yourp jvst senttive!
Cake:  *standing on the counter arms* you too fight like a young couple! Get your food and move! Mama is hungry!

Fionna and Marshall stare at cake and then they both start busting out laugh and they start making their plates, cake then rolls her eyes as she reaches over them and grabs a pancake and sausage

Cake: now I'm going to be leaving for the rest of the day to go to Lord M! *stares down Marshall* I swear.. if you do anything to hurt my fionna I will kill you myself..YOU HERE ME?!

Marshall: yeah okay cake, I get it, i get it.. *closes eyes and floats over the coach and lands there*

Fionna: dont worry cake nothing is gonna happen I promise! We're just best friends! *whispers* besides he's a little man hoe and gets with any girl he can *marshall sits up and stared Fionna down and hisses*

Cake:  alright baby, if you need anything, just... just... I don't know, make Marshall protect you *marshall chuckles*
Fionna: I can protect myself, now go, he's probably missing you!

Cake: bye baby!!! *leaves instantly and is gone within a few seconds*

Fionna: ugh, I gotta get a bath Marshall, and give myself a break and just relax

Marshall: can I join you bunny? *smiles at her seductivel*

Fionna: Marshall I swear! I'm gonna punch you so hard one day!

Marshall: *walks over to her, obviously tall then her being 5,10* aww bunny, do I have to remind you of that time again?..

Fionna: Marshall we kissed! That was it! And it's only a couple months ago! I'm over it! *gets all flushed and nervous cause of how close he's getting*

Marshall: hehe, you seemed to really like it though, maybe we should give it another try, maybe try something new? *grins softly*

Fionna: *looking into Marshall eyes and now her face red like an apple*

Marshall: *flicks his tongue at her and slowly starts to back away and then goes back to the couch* hehe

Fionna: *embarrassed of how much she's blushing and how she looks down. She grabs her clothes and a towel and starts walking to the bathroom*

Marshall's pov🦇

Hehe i love teasing her, i love it so so much, shes so cute and sensitive and a little innocent bunny..but when that kiss happened i wish she wouldve know how hard i got.. her nice beautiful curves  infront of me, and all we did was a little kiss, i didn't wanna push her though knowing i was the one who kissed her to see her reaction.. but did it mean anything to her? Or me?.. no i cant... we've been best friend forever!.. i cant..

Fionnas pov🐰

Ugghh! I swear marshall drives me crazy.. b-but i feel so helpless when hes around.. he makes me slur my words and im always stuck in the somewhat of a trance when we look at each other.. it gets me going to be honest.. no no.. hes my best friend.. no.

To be continued..♡
There will be some lemon coming soon so stay tuned (if thats what youre here for)😋im so happy i started a new story! I love this ship! Comment and rate! I would love to hear if you enjoyed the story! Its whatever though!