fiolee pt2🐰🦇 // "you're in my thoughts"

Fionna starts the bath and waits for it till fill up and she closes the bathroom door but not all the way cause she hadn't realised

Trigger warning in prt2 of this series (sorry)

Marshalls pov°°

I had heard  the bath water running at this point and I caught myself thinking about what fionna was doing at this exact moment , she just had started the water and so I decided to see what she was doing at this moment, I walked over to the bathroom end realized it was kinda closed and that must've meant that she wasn't naked yet.
I opened the door and there she was sitting on the toilet just waiting for the water to fill up, the room was already very steamy.
I felt like a creep doing this so I decided to stop and walk away slowly, then i heard her sniffle and pant.
I listened in and at this point I knew she was crying..

Marshall: fionna?..
Fionna: *swings her head around and looks at him wiping away her tears* m-marshall.. stop being a creep.
Marshall: I heard you crying bunny..*smiles a tiny bit*
Fionna:I'm okay.. I just have alot of stuff on my mind..

Marshall: well..you wanna talk about it?
Fionna: y-yeah maybe..*gesturing him to come in*
Marshall: *walks in and leans on the bathroom wall and looks at fionna* whats up?
Fionna: well..um..*looks at the floor and plays with the ends of her shirt a bit* remember when we kissed..
Marshall: yeah.. *looks at her confused*
Fionna: well.. ever..s-since it happened.. *grabs into her shirt tightly* n-nevermind.. *shuts water off*
Marshall: fionna... I know.. I'm sorry I shouldve never done it and I know it's made our friend ship so weird.. I never wa-
Fionna: Marshall No! That's not it.. i-i... I liked it! *still looking away down into the water*
Marshall: *stunned at what she just said and gets a little red*
Fionna: *digs her nails in the tub* you didn't like it did you.. you just saw it as a simple tease! As something to make me get excited..
Marshall: what are you talking about fionna.. you don't know how I felt about it. But.. I-i don't know how I felt about it.
Fionna: *starts to cry softly thinking to her self, that, that wasn't what she wanted to hear*
Marshall: I'm sorry fionna..
Fionna: I think I just need to be alone
.
Marshall: fionna you're crazy if you think I'm leaving you here alone after this.
Fionna: it's fine! I should've just never brought it up! Just leave!! Get out!! Please!!!
Marshall: *starting to get angry* can you calm down! Stop getting so upset! I'm not leaving you here fionna!
Fionna: *looks over her shoulder tears running down her face looking at him* you don't understand Marshall Lee! I can't take this kind of pain anymore! I can't!

Marshall heart seemed to die again after he saw her face and he looked at her and almost started crying himself, he hadn't realized how much that kiss meant to her.. he didn't even know how much it meant to him..

Marshall: fionna.. *walks closer*
Fionna: No! Stop! Don't touch me!
Marshall: *stops in his tracks*
Fionna: just go home..please..
Marshall: *sighs* fine. *walks out of the bathroom, and then through the tree house making sure she could hear his aggressive footsteps and slams the tree house door*
Fionna: *knowing she didn't want this to happen, cry's even more* I'm so stupid! I just wish I wasn't even here sometimes!

After an hour of fionna just sitting on the bathroom floor playing with now what was cold water, had a million thoughts running through her mind, even the thoughts of suicide crossed her mind once or twice, she knew she couldn't. She didn't want to.. but it just happened to be there stuck. The main word.

Is suicide the answer?
Suicide.
Suicide.
  Suicide.
Suicide.
Suicide.
Fionna thought to herself
No.

Marshall  had flown home pushing against the breeze with his umbrella almost reaveling his vampire skin

Marshalls pov now with one of his vampire friends 'kate'○

Does she even know how much I care about her!? Glob! She's so so stubborn but she has no idea that I stay up on night after night, not that I don't anyways, worrying about her thinking about her!

Kate: awww Marshall, you seem to really like her.. so what's the deal though?

Marshall: I'm not sure.. she's going through a teen phase I guess..? She's crushing on me I think because we kissed and now it's affecting her..
Kate: well.. then why did you do if you didn't even know how you felt about her..
Marshall: I-i.... I don't know
Kate: did you feel anything while you kissed her.. like a kind of spark
Marshall: well I felt my little buddy jump down there if that's what you mean *chuckles and sucks the red out of an apple*
Kate: *rolls her eyes* you horny bastard!  Have you felt anything that isn't sexual towards her.. it kinda sounded like you were really worried about her.. and you say you miss her alot..
Marshall:*stops and slowly looks at kate* heh.. i-i think I might like her I guess... but it's a bit to soon..  because this just happened..
Kate: are you really gonna wait to tell her how you feel about her to just watch her get swept out from under her feet? That gumbutt dude is kinda starting to get a liking to her.. shes.. "maturing" if you know what I mean..

Marshall got jealous at the fact of him or flame prince even near her, or just anything about them.. kissing. Touching.. and.. " ugh! " Marshall grunted

Kate: Marshall if you really like fionna,go for it! She's not gonna live forever unlike you or me! *frowns* she's a human for globs sake!
Marshall: *frowns* y-yeah.. she's gonna die one day..
Kate:go get her tiger *smiles* I have to go now anyways so I will see you next time I guess?
Marshall: yep! Bye kate! Thank you for giving me support! *Marshall rushes out of his house and by now it's dark time so he's flying to her house*

Marshall walks in the house like he normal does but it was strange because all the lights were off and he starts to call for fionnas name but no answer, he creaks around looking for fionna and whispering for her and he flies up to her room

Marshalls pov

I saw fionna laying there peacefully looking at her beautiful face, she was so peaceful.. so.. so.. wait.. I cant.. her heart beat is so so faint..

Marshall: fionna?..

No reply

Marshall: fionna! *starts shaking her and while he's shaking her he notices she starts coughing but it's a choke cough *
Marshall: FIONNA!

*he leans on the bed to pick her up and notices a pill bottle completely empty and a bottle of water spilled half way put on the bed*

Marshall: no..no! NO!!

To be continued.. I'm so so sorry for this story right now, it will get better i promise, I will post later! Thank you so much for reading so far
I love you💕