Chapter 3: Childhood Feelings

3rd person's POV:

When Jungkook went to bed, he had a flashback in his dream about how he first met Jimin and V and how hr fell head over heels for them.

~flashback mode activated~

Jungkook was walking to school with J-Hope and Suga. They were talking about how excited they were to start elementry school. "I wonder what the teachers are like!" exclaimed J-Hope. "yeah. I wonder what we are gonna learn about." nodded Suga. "I wonder if we'll make any friends." Jungkook wondered. "I'm sure we will Kookie!" replied Suga. "thanks Suga." Jungkook thanked Suga. "No problem Jungkookie!" laughed Suga.

The three boys walked into the school premesis and was suddenly greeted by a group of boys. There were 4 of them. "hello! I'm Jin!" greeted a boy with very dark brown hair. Almost black. "hello Jin. I'm Jungkook, and these are my two friends J-Hope and Suga." replied Jungkook. "awesome to meet you Jin." smiled J-Hope. Jin smiled and introduced Jungkooj to his other friends. Their names were V, RM and Jimin. RM had blonde hair with no fringe. V had light blue hair and 'daaaammmmnnn' was all that went through Jungkook's mind when he saw V. He was falling for him. Jimin had redish orangey hair with slight curtains. Jungkook also felt himself fall for Jimin. He then realized that he was a polyamory person. He blushed slightly.

Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook befriended Jin and his friends and they survived elementry school. The group of boys called themselves Beyond The Scene or BTS for short. They were walking down the hallway one day and Jimin felt himself get pushed. "Ow!" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Watch where you're going nerd." Sneered a bully. Jungkook inhaled and then exhaled. He approached the bully.

"Apologize to my friend right now!" He told the bully. "Hah! What are you gonna do about it shortbread?" Laughed the bully. Jungkook cracked his knuckles. "This." He spat, and with that said, he did an uppercut and hit the bully under the chin. The bully's head went backwards and he fell onto his bottom. People in the hallway snickered. His friends helped him up and the other members of BTS helped Jimin up and made sure he was ok.

Jimin stared at Jungkook in shock and felt himself blush. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU BASTARD, SON OF A WHORE!" (Quoting Hamilton now. Sorry not sorry. XD) growled the bully as he bit his lip. "Bring it on." Jungkook said in a cocky voice as he smirked. He brought his fists up in a defensive stance and pretended to punch the bully who raised his fists in a defensive stance.

Jungkook ran towards the bully and kicked him in the shin. The bully fell onto one knee and clutchdd his shin in pain. "Argh! Fuck you!" He screamed. "You cheater!" He accused Jungkook. BTS snickered and scoffed and everyone in the hallway started whispering stuff. "No. That would be you." Responded to Jungkook as he raised his foot and slammed it onto the bully's face whose head came back. He let out a groan. "You might wanna wash your face. I stepped in some dog shit yesterday. Oops! Sorry not sorry." Said Jungkook in a sarcastic voice and he walked away with his friends.

At lunchtime, a boy approached BTS' table and said, "Hey V. How's your group of "friends"?" "They're good actually." Replied V. "You finished my homework?" Asked the boy. "No." Said V as he was about to eat some of his food, his fork was hit out of his hand. It landed on the floor with a clang. "What did you do you that for bi-" said V as he stood up, but he was cut off by Jungkook. "V, it's ok. Let me handle this." He stood up and walked over to the boy. "I don't know what your name is but how would you like it if someone smacked your fork and food out of your hand? Huh?"