Death Keeps Knocking On My Door

Nina: (voiceover) "Previously on Legacies . . ."

Alaric and Dorian were standing by the front gate, talking.

"You know, I opened this school to protect these kids," Alaric said.

Alaric: (voiceover) "How am I supposed to protect them from stuff that's not supposed to exist?"

The Gargoyle screeched.

The Arachne hissed.

Kaleb and MG were arguing in the kitchen.

"Hell, they even made rules about how we're supposed to eat, but they don't tell us what they're actually feeding us!" Kaleb said.

"There's blood bags in that refrigerator right there!" MG told him.

"But not human blood!" Kaleb replied.

Rafael looked at Jed. "I killed my girlfriend. I was behind the wheel and I lose control. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. And I don't know anything else."

Jo and Alaric were embracing each other, crying.

"Are you happy?" Jo asked.

"I am happy right now in the arms of my demon possessed baby mama," Alaric answered.

Alaric, Josie and Lizzie were sitting in the twins' room. Josie and Lizzie had just siphoned the magic from Jo, making her disappear and return to the afterlife.

The Dryad pulled back her hood.

Dorian: (voiceover) "The monsters come one at a time."

Dorian and Alaric were in Dorian's cabin, questioning the Dryad.

"I found myself not far from here with an urge to possess that knife," the Dryad told them.

Alaric was holding the supernatural knife. "And who told you to do this?"

The Necromancer appeared, introducing himself. "The Necromancer!"

Alaric looked at him. "If you're the one responsible for what went down today . . ."

Hope, Kenner, Penelope and MG were in the woods, surrounded by zombies.

"You're gonna wish you were someone else," Alaric finished, swinging to hit the Necromancer with the shovel in his hand.

The Necromancer fell to the ground.

Nina and Klaus were standing in front the fire where Diana's body was burning.

"Whatever's going on, there's only one place I can go to find answers," Nina stated, staring into the flames with a numb expression. "Mystic Falls."

~*~*~

[Song: Lovely - Billie Eilish feat. Khalid]

The Necromancer could be heard laughing.

A woman was seen walking down a dark, deserted road.

~*~*~

Inside the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library, students were writing to their deceased loved ones.

Hope, Kenner and Nina were sitting together.

"I'm no stranger to death, but that doesn't mean I wanna talk about it," Nina said.