Part two

y/n pov (i swear their will be an izuku pvo XD)

As i'm drawing i look out my window for a moment that's when i realized that i saw something move i opened my window and popped my head out but sence i didn't see anything i just ignored it it was probebly just a birl i then thought this is a neat place to draw so i grab my sketch book and pencil and crawled out of my window onto the roof area. i look up at the beautiful night sky just then as i was about to put my pencil down i heard the tree shake their was no wind so i was really worried i carefully looked at the tree and then i saw it a boy that looked my age in a white dress shirt and a black vest over it with a dark green tie he also had green hair i was startled and dropped my sketch book to my surprise the boy grabbed it and gave it to me with a smile his eyes were red I took my book back and was about to say thank you when a pitcher fell out of his sleeve i quickly grabbed it so it wouldn't fall i them looked at it and my eyes widened it was a pitcher of me and izuku when we were little i felt tears fall from my eyes as i knew who this boy beside me was "I-Izuku"i said with a shaky voice "y-y/n is that y-you" i grabbed him and hugged him "IZUKU"i cried and cried as my arms squeezed around him harder "i missed you"i said "i was looking all over for you and never stopped i was so worried that you were hurt by a villain or something"i looked up to see izuku tearing up "y-y/n your gonna have to stay calm when i say this okay"he said i was confused but nodded my head "y-y/n i am a villain"i felt more tears fall as my eyes widened"please d-don't hurt me izuku"izuku looked confused "i would never hurt you"he hugged me tightly as i smiled but I didn't really mind that my best friend................was a villain i soon fell asleep on him on the roof.

I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD AT DIS