part five

y/n's pov~~

a few days went past until izuku decided to take us to the villains base turns out its a sick bar when we all walked in two men greeted us one had a hand on his face and more hands all over himself and the other had staples on his face and purple coloured burns or scars on his face and arms izuku sat down on a bar stool a girl came over no ran over she had bleach blond hair and sharp teeth she looked at me and down at izuku "DEKU IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND"she said with a huge smile jumping up and down izuku's face went red as did mine she took my arm and dragged me into a room yay im going to die i thought to myself but she sat me down and took out a box she opened it and it was nail polish she took my hand and started to paint my nail and she talked and talked and talked i actually really liked her she looked up at me and said "we are best friends now and its not a choice"i chuckled "i mean i wasn't gonna say no anyways"her face lit up she opened her closet it had different cloths in it "Time to find you an outfit"she said soon i found something i liked it was a black leather jacket same boots as i had on cause like bitch these are fucking fabulous black ripped jean shorts and a black crop top i had fish net tights and fish net gloves my shirt said your worst nightmare in small print i smiled and clapped my hands but then my eyes went wide "girl, toga, bitch do you have makeup"her eyes went wide "yes i do"he smiled and took out a box i grabbed white eye liner black lipstick cause yah ya boy gotta look stunnin i also put dark navy blue eye shadow "sis i need mirror"toga grabbed a mirror and gave it to me i squeeled "bitch i look fabulous"she both giggled and walked out i see tomura talking to izuku i walk over and sit on izukus lap not thinking before saying "hello i am the owner of this establishment please state your name and business here"i cross my legs and fold my hands on my lap "y/n i think you broke deku"toga giggled "probably"i chuckled "you okay izu"i looked back at him his face was completely red "ah- y-y/n- w-wha- uh- HHHUUUUUUUUUUUUHH!!!????"i smirked "you may be a villain izu but your still as flustered as always"i kiss him on the head leaving him in literal shock i get off walking over to toga "so are we aloud to go get food like sis i need a (insert your fave food or drink here uwu)"toga smiled "sure!!"i clapped "okay lets gooooooooooooooooooo"

izukus pov~~
"izukumidorya.exe has stopped working"denki said "cmon man your the most feared villain in the city and you can't handle y/n flirting with you"denki chuckled at me "o-oh shut u-up"

a/n:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA XD I KILLED MYSELF WHEN I WROTE THIS OMFG XD HAAAAAAAAA   *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*