Chapter 1- Blue

Robyn

'Fuck me! What happened to my life?' Was the first thing that came to my head before I even opened my eyes.

I woke up to the sun beaming into my closed eye lids from the balcony doors. "Ow." Why am I surprised? I wake up every morning like this. Naked in between Egyptian cotton sheets on the right side of the bed facing the balcony doors. I hate those doors, I hate this bed and you know what I hate even more..........the right side of this bed! If you thought I was gonna say myself that too.

I turn onto my back and stare at the ceiling. I hate that ceiling. I close my eyes again and breathe deeply. "You're ok, you're life's great, you're job great, you're husbands great.....you're life is great." The lie I tell myself every morning before I get out of bed. I know there's some people that would look at my life and wanna take my place, like some starving kids in Africa but to be honest I'll take there place right about now.

I get in the shower in hopes to wash the depression off my body, it never works. I finally get out and put some clothes on. I get down stairs to see my husband Micheal making breakfast and a little smile makes its way on my face. "Good morning." He looks my way and smiles, those pearly white teeth showing. "Good morning my beautiful wife." He says kissing my forehead. I hate those kisses, makes me feel like a child, he's knows that but he's does it every morning.

"Sit, breakfast is almost ready." I sit at the table, I hate this table. A lot of old wood that holds nothing but broken conversation. He sits my plate in front of me, bacon two eggs and spinach. I hate spinach but Micheal says it's good for me so he won't let me leave the table until I eat it. He sits down with me and starts eating no spinach on his plate because in he's words 'I need it more than he does.' I thought He was calling me fat the first time he said it but he promised it was all in good intentions.

Micheal. My husband. My beautiful man with perfect skin, a toned body, a great amount of money, a lovely personality and amazing love making that could bring back the dead. And with all that, I'm not happy. I know what you're thinking, 'bitch what the fuck is wrong with you. People would kill for a man like this.' Trust me I ask my self that every day. The first 3 years of our marriage was amazing but something changed in me, I was no longer happy and I don't know why.

"I'm gonna be at the office late tonight, big company meetings with important people and I need to be prepared." Big company, that's what my husband owned. A big company 'MGC' (Micheals gaming company) that rivaled others. He was a smart and big man but there was still companies bigger than his like 'NMC' who he's wanting to do a deal with. Now what do I do? I'm a model, a very successful one at that, I mean of course with this face, this body and these long legs how can I not be. "Ok." Is all I said. That's all I ever say really.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not some push over, I'm a bitch when I need to be. But there was no need in speaking with Micheal much anymore, he likes to analyze everything I say and I hate it, so I mostly just agree. He stares at me for a long time. I'm not looking at him but I feel his eyes one me. "So what are you doing? Got any shoots today?" I scrape my fork on my plate, knowing that it would bother him enough to make him wanna leave the table. "No, I'm off today." Just as I thought he gets up, grabs his plate and mine and puts it in the sink. "Ok. So you don't wanna talk." Like i said. Analyzes everything. "I'm fine baby." I say with a smile hoping that's enough for him. He stares at me deeply knowing I'm lying. He knows me like the back of my hand but I know him just as much. "Ok" is all he says, settling for it just for now and heading up stairs.

"Ughh" I put my hands on my head, which didn't stop my head from hitting the table. What happened to me? I used to be firey, I used to be happy and energetic, now I just feel.....bored. I hate being bored.

//////

It was 8:00 pm and I was watching tv. What did I do all day? Watch tv, no interest for anything else. Love & Hip Hop , the only thing that made me happy my life wasn't that bad. As I was eating chips on my couch my husband walks in the door. His steps are quick which means he's anxious. "Baby!" He yells coming around the corner. I don't respond know he'll see me on the couch. He comes around the couch and sits on the coffee table in front of me. "What's wrong?" I say as he rubs his head. Micheals a confident and sure man it's rare that he's nervous. "The company I told you about NMC wants to meet tomorrow." I furrow my brows. "Isn't that a good thing"

"Yes. But I need to make a good impression so you're coming with me." Just like that. No question, no making sure I didn't have to work, no making sure I was ok with it. But of course I said "Ok." There's was no use in arguing with him. I'm the female but Micheal could argue with the best of them and I have no energy. "Wear that black dress I like." And with that he went upstairs. I sighed and went back to watching tv. "Great. Just fucking great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was inspired.

#New book

#Chapter coming soon.