Chapter 2- Blue meets Red

Robyn

"Don't worry about anything. I'll do the talking you just stand there and be your beautiful self." Micheal said while we stand in the elevator of his building. I know he didn't mean for it to sound like I was just a trophy but I knew that's exactly what it was. "Ok" again is all I say not really paying attention to him. I was wearing the black dress he wanted and looking mighty damn fine in it, if I do say so myself. He was freaking out all this morning on meeting this mystery person because he doesn't know who it is exactly and of course me just standing still being calm..............and bored, so very bored.

The doors of the elevator open on to his floor, we walk at an alarming pace to his office while he's practically clawing at my arm. He opens the door and pulls me in finally letting go of me, I rub my now sore arm and sit on the couch. "The owner of NMC will be here any minute." He said while figuring out if he wanted to be sitting or standing when they walked in. He decided to sit with me standing behind him. Classic narcissist asshole move. I stand there for about 20 minutes, my feet starting to hurt in these shoes until the office door opens. I'm looking down so the first thing I see if feet, but not just any feet, heels. Heeled feet, classic black So Kate Christian Louboutins, she has taste. Smooth dark and silky legs, a vulomptious ass, she clearly works out, a flat stomach and a beautiful set of breast, I'm guessing a 38 double d. All that walking through the door in the matter of seconds.

"Hello Micheal. I'm Normani, Normani Kordei. I own Normani Magazine Company." I look up at her face and all I see is red. Not the bad red but heat, fire, spice everything a strong woman gives off I see in the eyes of this melanin goddess. "Wow." I udder under my breath and she looks at me apparently hearing me. She smirks at me making my knees buckle a little. "Hello Mrs. Kordei, it's lovely to finally meet you." My husband says standing up. She doesn't take his hand and just sits down. "I see you brought the misses." Making me straighten up. "Yes, I wanted to bring my beautiful wife here." The whole time he's talking she's starring at me. "Does she speak for herself?" She says with attitude causing the bitch to jump out of me. "She certainly does? But only when she wants to." I say quickly making her smirk at me again.

"That's good to know. Leave."

.............What?

"What?" I end up saying out loud. "This conversation is between me and your husband only, although I enjoy a beautiful face, it's not needed here." I stand there kind of shocked, I mean as shocked as person who doesn't give a fuck about anything could get. Micheal gives me the look that tells me to do what she says, even though her words made me wanna stay I walked my ass out the door. I stayed close hoping I could here what was being said, but to no avail. I sit on the couch and wait patiently for them to be done thinking back on Mrs. Attitudes voice. 'Although I enjoy a pretty face, it's not needed here.' bitch. Sexy bitch, but a bitch nonetheless.

Hours pass bye and I've become so bored I've went to playing solitaire on my phone. I hear the click of a door opening and see the set of legs walking out, I'm so busy staring I don't notice- "Hello!" My head shoots up to the face who owns those beautiful set of legs. "It what nice to meet u misses." She says holding her hand out. Taking it I say "It's Robyn." She takes my hand while staring at me. "Well Robyn, can't wait to see you again." She says.

Dropping my hand she struts towards the elevator walking inside. Before the door closes I see her smirk at me again, that smirk. With her now gone I take that as a cue to go in my husbands office. I walk in and see my husband looking like he ran a marathon. "What happened?" I ask. "She's a strong one. She won't budge on helping my company but she's gotten me to agree to come to her year end party, and to bring you." Me. She wants me to come to her parties but no where near her business, ok. "Ok." I say. The first ok I've said and meant in a long time.

"When is it?" I ask a little to excited. Micheal looks at me, I fight the eye roll that was coming knowing he would take that as a chance to talk about what I'm feeling. "Tomorrow night at 9. Come on, let's go home." We head to to house, the car ride was quiet, another normal thing between use. I get to the bedroom and remove all of my clothes and get in the shower. While washing my body and listening to Labyrinth I feel a hand on my back that pushes me face first into the tile. "Open your legs." He says roughly into my ear. I do as he says and he enters me in one rough push. "UGH!" I grunt getting use to his member. Another thing I'm use to is getting randomly fucked through out the day. Like I said he's love making his amazing and he always makes sure I get mine so I don't really care.

With him drilling into me hard but passionately I find my mind wondering to those chocolate legs I saw earlier. "Mhmmm." I moan in surprise. What the fuck?! I close my eyes trying to concentrate on my husband that's currently inside me. "You like that?" He grunts, I don't respond trying to focus. He continues pounding into me making both us cum. "Oh my god." I say as Micheal finishes up and pulls out of me. We wash our bodies and get out of the shower. What was that? I mean I love me a beautiful woman but not that much. "What's wrong baby?" Micheal asks. "Nothing, just tired." I say turning away from him not wanting to talk.

"That's not how you act when you're tired. That's how you act when you're thinking." I roll my eyes, analyzing of course. "Baby I'm ok." Trying to get him to leave me alone. "You know I'm not gonna stop until you talk to me." Distractingly, I get on top of him and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. He takes the bate and turns us over entering me again. If this is what it takes to get him to shut up, no problem. We go for to more rounds and he's finally asleep, I lay In bed staring at the ceiling, usually I would be asleep right now to but my brain won't shutdown, something that's normally very easy for me.

I shut my eyes while pictures of her body flash behind them; her hair, her arms, her lips, her ass, her feet, her legs........................damn those legs. My eyes flutter open as only one words falls off of my lips.

"Red."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! How you liking it so far? Let me know in the comments I wanna hear feed back! THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MY ABSENCE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE I WOULD LOVE FOR IT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I PUT OUT IN TERMS OF MY WRITING STYLE. THANKS! LOVE YAH! MUAH!!!!!!!❤️❤️