finesse 💞| brick

"it doesn't take all that effort to just talk to him, damn nick

"it doesn't take all that effort to just talk to him, damn nick." edwin rolled his eyes in annoyance, nick sighing as he looked across the room to see brandon, laughing in the corner. his black curls were sitting on his forehead, his smile was contagious, the way he pushed his glasses up on his face..good god. nick was about to get up and walk over there, but he chickened out, sinking into the couch that was in the living room.

the five were at a house party, they were invited by someone they hadn't even talked to in a while, but it was a chance to party. it was a couple of hours into the party, everyone was already buzzed or on cloud nine by now, except for a few that included brandon. brandon wouldn't be caught dead with weed, he may drink, but not until he's drunk. on the other hand, nick wasn't one to drink, but he'll get high as a kite, tonight he decided to go easy though.

just as nick was putting out his half-smoked blunt, brandon walked past him with a few people he befriended at the party. nick couldn't help but follow brandon with his eyes, eventually he found his whole body going after brandon. maybe it was the weed, or maybe he was tired of being a pussy, but either one made him decide to take a leap of faith.

"hey, b. you wanna dance?" nick asked when he made it to the kitchen behind brandon. brandon looked from the group and to the jersey boy, "huh?...oh, yeah, sure!" brandon smiled at him, causing nick to get butterflies as he watched brandon hop off the counter, take his hand and drag him to the middle of the life of the party. just as they started to get a feel for things, bryson tiller's cover of drake's finesse started playing. nick and brandon just did some simple swaying, when nick spun brandon around, who's back was now against nick's body. the two's comforbility with each other started to settle as nick's body relaxed and brandon eased more into nick's touch.

nick sung along to the lyrics in brandon's ear, as his head leaned on nick's shoulder while the two grinded to the beat. the dancers in both of them came out as they got further into the song, they let the beat overtake them as they freestyled with each other, using their bodies to play with the beat. brandon smiled softly when he felt nick's lips touch the skin on his shoulder, the two rolling their hips in sync to the chorus beat, nick spun brandon around to where they were face to face. the two were amazingly in sync as they goofed around with some footwork to the bass, then nick wrapped both arms around brandon's waist, as his hands went around nick's neck, "nick..." brandon whispered, as if someone could overhear him.

nick pulled his face away from being buried in brandon's shoulder, making eye contact with brandon, "...can we...?" nick raised his eyebrow as he let brandon's question trail off. he smirked and took the keys out of his pocket and held them up. brandon's face lit up, and nick found himself being dragged to the car he came with edwin in. then, the two were cruising down the la streets, brandon holding onto nick's hand, as he lightly stroked his thumb over the back of the four-eyed (lmfao, i cackled) boys hand.

then they were back at the house they all shared. nick let brandon step in first, letting out a sigh as he closed the front door and tossed his keys onto the small table by the door, "alexa, play finesse by bryson tiller...i want to finish what we had going nick." nick was caught off-guard, but quickly recovered when brandon stepped towards him, and nick without hesitation connected his and brandon's lips. the kiss was soft and sweet, brandon was the first to make the kiss deeper. nick chased after brandon's lips as the kiss got intense, his hands roaming from the small of brandon's back to his ass down to his thighs, where brandon took the cue and jumped up to wrap his legs around nick's torso.

caught up in the moment and not wanting to interrupt it, nick carried brandon over to the couch where he laid brandon down. brandon broke the kiss, sliding from underneath nick to push him back onto the couch where he was on top now. nick placed his hands on brandon's hips as he tugged off his shirt. brandon bit his lip as he let out a low moan when he grinded against nick, nick looked up at brandon through hooded lids, taking in the sight. nick sat up and wrapped one arm around brandon's body to bring him close. brandon's thumb traced nick's bottom lip, and they stared at each other like this before started moving further and faster. minutes later, the two were undressed, brandon was blushing prefously as nick admired his naked body...

nick snapped out of the memory when brandon appeared out of the bathroom, "nick, did you hear me?"

"no, sorry babe. what did you say?"

brandon chuckled and rolled his eyes with a smile, "always in your head..the check-up is tomorrow, we find out if the baby is a boy or girl."

"oh, yeah? so you were able to get a sooner appointment." nick watched as brandon walked around to his side of the bed and climb onto the bed, "mhm." brandon hummed in response, leaning against the headboard and looking over at nick with a small smile. nick mirrored him, laughing when brandon smacked his lips and shook his head, "i love your dumbass more than i should." brandon was about to reach for the macbook he had to the side of the bed, but nick tackled brandon into the bed, "come 'ere. you're not going to work with me around, four eyes." brandon uncontrolablly laughed, "get off of me, you're heavy as hell, jersey mike!" nick snorted at their lame ass nicknames for each other. they both settled down from laughing, nick's body was still over brandon's and they were staring at each other. brandon placed his hands on either side of nick's face. that's when nick thought, yeah...we're going to be alright.