Friends?

"Another hour, Connor, we will be there." Hank groaned at a stoplight.

Connor pouted, crossing his arms.

It was another long cartrip. He, usually didnt mind at all, but when it came to long car trips that lead somewhere fun, he couldnt hold his excitment.

Connor wore some more comfy clothes then his normal outfit. He was in a black hoodie with RK800 written on his hood in blue. He wore black, plaid, fuzzy pajama pants and black and blue converse hightops.

He only knew who was going to this mystery event. RK900, or, as they called him, Conan, North, Markus, Simon, Ralph, Jerry, and of course, Sumo. Who, was asleep on the car floor, somehow.

Connor was both happy and worried to see Conan again. Connor and him were really close friends, besides the fact that they looked identical and everyone mistaken them for brothers.

The last time they were together, Conan was doing some rather suggestive things to him. Winking, whispering, some strange things to him, hugging him literally whenever he could, and constantly complimenting him. He drove him places when he couldn't get a lift, and he sometimes gave Connor 'platonic kisses.'

Connor thought it was strange. They were only friends, werent they?

Connor looked out the window. The black, glossy sky accompanied by a million, white specks. There, stood the moon, which was full at the moment. The trees looked gray, and everything seemed to have a gray filter over it.

Connor liked it.

His LED glowed blue, the light reflecting himself on the car window. Brown hair, brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, some light freckles, according to Conan, he was perfect like this.

He smiled thinking about it. He liked Conan, he really did. I was just hard to be so open about it when people give you werid looks because they think you're trying to tell your brother you like them. And want to be with them.

Connor ending up dozing off, his head laying on the back of his seat, the rubbing of the seatbelt making it uncomfortable, but sleepable.

°•》◇◇◇《•°

Connor woke up to the sound of Hank parking and pulling the handle back to park. Connor rubbed his eyes, then unbuckled his seatbelt.

Connor opened backseat door and stepped out of the car, getting Sumo's leash and patted his thigh, telling Sumo to jump out of the car so he could put a leash on him.

When Sumo did, Connor ruffled his fur and put the leash on him, standing up and gripping the leash. Hank stepped out,

"Connor!!" Conan says, running towards Connor and waving.

Connor quickly gave Hank Sumo's leash, knowing that Conan was coming in for a hug.

Conan was a tall, about a foot and an inch taller than Connor. He had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, and he was a little paler than Connor. He was muscular in the best places,, Connor personally loved it.

Conan wore the basics-- a baggy black hoodie with RK900 on the hoodie pocket. He wore black jeans, a few chains looping out, those chains held his wallet. Then, to top it off, checkered hightops.

Connor opened his arms as Conan did, feeling himself being picked up by his rear when Conan came. He quickly wrapped his legs around Conan's torso. He giggled lightly, hugging Conan by the neck.

"Im so glad you came!" Conan says, smiling widely. He then leaned in closer,

Connor could hear his breath loud and clear. It sent shivers down his spine.

"I promise I'll make this trip worth your while," Conan whispers.

Connor's eyes widen at this.

What was Conan planning?

{⊙⊙⊙⊙}