In the city of want

Smut

"Of course, darling, allow us to get to my car,"
Conan says aganist Connor's flushed skin, unzipping the tent and picking Connor, rushing over to the navy blue van Conan claimed as his.

The windows were perfectly tented, the only window with no tint being the front window, which Conan generously covered with a windshield cover as he put Connor down on the back seat, pushing the seats down before tackling aganist Connor, pushing him down by his chest.

Conan lapped his tounge over Connor's neck hungrily, receiving a moan from Connor's needy lips, all of the heat rushing back. Conan grunted lightly, pulling Connor's top off.

Connor looked up at Conan with that same innocent face he masked, and Conan couldn't help but to feel his heart flutter a bit. He knew this Android was far too innocent to even know what another males body looked like.

Oh well.

Conan toke off his top off as well, roughly kissing Connor as he ran his hands down his skin. As the years advanced, they made androids not seem like robots at all. They all were basically human with a few robotic features.

And Conan was going to take advantage of that. He gently took off both of their bottoms, humming in approval of Connor's body, Connor's face flushing red and his LED swishing to a hot pink with half blue.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted this, to see you all desperate and marked beneath me while I give you what you so desperately want,"
Conan breathed out, his mouth aganist the flesh of Connor's neck. Connor let out a breathy moan, leaning his head back.

"I'll stretch you, babe, I don't wanna hurt you,"
Conan says hastly, gently pressing his fingers aganist Connor's lips, watching as Connor wrapped his swollen lips around his fingers, grunting.

After Connor had properly wetted his fingers, he lowered his fingers down to his hole, humming as he sat down in between his legs.

"Are you positive you wanna do this?"
Conan asks softly, kissing at Connor's jaw. Connor nods vigorously, and Conan chuckles lowly.

"Okay, it'll hurt at first but I promise it'll go away,"
Conan reassures, pushing his finger aganist Connors hole until he had it pushed it, letting out a satisfied breath. It was times like this where androids were just bascially humans now.

Connor let out a breath, allowing to Conan to gently move his finger in and out of his hole, squeaking in suprise as Conan made room for his second finger, beginning to scissor him.

Connor was letting out hasty breaths and moans with every thrust of Conan's fingers, biting his bottom lip at the sudden arrival of Conan's third finger, feeling as he opened him up more, slight pain rushing through him.

"You think you're ready, now?"
Conan asks as he thrusts his fingers into Connor, Connor nodding. Conan nodded striaght after, pulling his fingers and getting on his knees.

Connor let out breath, feeling the sudden push of Conan's member push into his hole, letting out an appreciative moan. Conan groan at the heat and tightness around him, feeling as Connor accidentally tightened more around him.

"Can... Can I move?"
Conan breaths out, Connor nodding with a panted "yeah", Conan smirking and nodding. He didn't start too slow, he went at a decent pace.

He watched as Connor's body moved in the slighest with every thrust, his moans filling the car. He sucked aganist his neck more, enjoying the taste of him as he ventured Connor.

"Faster... Faster please..."
Connor panted, Conan nodding as he admittedly started thrusting faster into Connor's tight hole, biting onto his neck to mark him more.

Connor panted, closing his eyes, feeling Conan lick aganist his tounge and push his lips aganist his, thrusting hard and fast into Conan now, groaning and panting into Connor's moaning mouth.

Conan had craved this for so long, to be licking into Connor's ever so thirsty mouth while fucking him into him hard. He wrapped his fingers around his waist, pulling away as he tilted his head back, panting heavily as he pushed more into Connor.

Connor was enjoying every minute, for his firet time, he felt like he was in heaven. The overwhelming pleasure pushed aganist his body, feeling Conan filling him up and hear Conan's ever so hungry moans and grunts.

"So good, oh my gosh, Connor, you feel so fucking nice,"

Conan moaned out as he continued fucking into him harshly and fast, sucking on his chest. He watched as Connor pushed down more onto him, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Conan bit onto his lip, feeling that loop in stomach that tightened into a knot, feeling as Connor tightened around him, Connor repeating 'close.' Conan got the message, fucking into him as fast as he could.

Soon enough, white was painted across his chest, a loud moan leaving Connor, his mind going fuzzy as the sudden pain rushed back as Conan continued thrusting, yet much more sloppy.

Conan let out a breath of relif as he came inside of Connor, sloppily and slowly thrusting through his high. Connor moaned, dragging it out as the hot liquid dripped out as soon as Conan pulled out.

Conan layed down next to Connor, watching as his cum dripped out of him slowly, Connor breathing heavily.

"Was that good?"
Conan asked, Connor sleepily nodding as Conan kissed his cheek.

Soon enough, they were asleep.