The: Traitor || 291045

Chapter Five|| Grace Field Orphanage || 291045

- Teams -

- Torn -

- Happiness -

- Ray -

{Teams}

It was another day. After breakfast and our daily tests it was now time for chores. Norman and Ray were hanging the washing up on our makeshift drying racks while me and Emma sorted the dry washing. 

"Y/n, Emma" Norman said. We looked at him. "Starting today, let's play tag in teams" Norman said. "In teams?" Emma asked. "At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually" Ray said. I glared, "Hey, Ray!" I warned. 

He smirked, "But everyone's movements aren't bad. So we shouldn't break them up individually" He said. Norman smiled, "We'll make formations and run away in teams. We'll play tag in a way that's similar to what the real escape would be like" Norman explained. 

"And I have another idea!" Norman said with a smile. We all looked at him, "Let's tell Don and Gilda" He said. "We'll explain the situation and have them lead the teams" He said. "Actually...I was thinking the same thing for Gilda. Not really Don though...He was really close to Conny" I said. 

"And what if they're Mom's informant?" Ray asked. "No worries. Finding out who the informant is, and also winning them over. I can do them simultaneously. And I've already made arrangements" Norman said with a smile. 

"Y/n, Emma. For now, I'll tell you 100 types of formation patterns so memorise them" Ray said. "You mean by ear?" I asked. He grinned at me, "You can't do it?" He challenged. A grin crept onto my face, "Easy peasy!" 

― ♦ ―

After informing us of all 100 formations, we all gathered near Ray's tree with the rest of the children. We were all arranged in groups. Me and Emma were leading a team with Gilda, Anna, Phil and a couple of our other siblings. 

Everyone was excited to play in teams, especially because we had never done it before. "Okay, try not to get caught for 10 minutes" Ray said. He nodded at me, "Start"

"Everyone! Follow me and Emma!" I said to my siblings that were following close behind. Me and Emma nodded at Norman before I turned around and signalled to our group to follow us before we broke away from Norman and his group and ran down a pathway, deeper into the woods.

We hid behind the bushes and trees. I heard something in the distance. I extended my hand out as a signal for them to stop. I turned around and looked at the others. They all had serious looks on their faces. When they looked at me, I gave them a smile which in return, Phil smiled adorably. 

(au: i can't not add a gif of this precious boy)