The: Promise || 301045

Chapter Six || Grace Field Orphanage || 301045

(Please read the au at the end!)

- EX LIBRIS -

- Promise -

"What are you saying? What's wrong, Norman" Ray said with a smirk on his face. He was trying to play it off, but I won't have any of it. "You already know by now, right?" He stared at me. "I set a trap for three people. To Don, I said the rope was under my bed. To Gilda, I said the second floor bathroom's ceiling. That's what I told you, Ray" I said firmly.

"But actually, I told Don it was in the dining hall, and told Gilda it was in the library" His expression fell into a frown. "Then, the rope that was under my bed disappeared. Then what about the other two locations? Should we go check on them now?" I questioned.

We stared at each other with the sound of the clock ticking in the background. Ray then turned and sat on the edge of my bed before he fell on his back. He put his hand over his face before he began laughing.

I frowned at him

I frowned at him. He turned his head and looked at me, "Dang. And I thought that I was doing so well" He said sitting up. "That's right" He looked up at me. "I am Mom's spy"

"I am Mom's spy" He said

"I am Mom's spy" He said. "When did you start suspecting me?" He asked. I stepped in front of him. "The day Sister came to the House" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "I was disgusted with myself for thinking such a thing. I almost didn't believe it when I saw you and Y/n in the library that night. But you were the first person I suspected"

"Even though you're my friend. I just wished it wasn't true. It was my supposition for the worst case. But for us, it would be the most problematic if you're the traitor. And from the enemy's point of view, it would be the most beneficial if you're the traitor"

"You can give opinions to our plans, and from the perspective of controlling the situation, it's perfect. No one else fit the job better" The whole time I spoke he had a smile on his face. "And that's why you suspected me. And that's how I walked into your trap, huh?" He said.