하나 (1)

"Good luck on your first day, little one! I'll just go out and have a dinner with my kids, is that alright with you?" Your manager raised her hand, and made a fist sign directly at you, which made you chuckle at her actions– aware that she was kind of old to do those stuff— though it did kind of entertained you. She was pretty nice. "Don't worry about me! I can handle myself." You sent her a reassuring smile.

After some advices about greetings, how to handle people and a little bickering, she finally went out, sending you a flying kiss. You pretended to catch it, and waved her goodbye.

You sat at the counter, resting your cheek on your hand. Saturday nights were normally slow, that's why you instantaneously got bored after your boss just went out. This allowed you to be lost in your thoughts, thinking, 'If I got my first paycheck, what would I do about it?' or 'If I kept all of my money earned, would I be able to attend a concert?'

Your thoughts were overflowing when you heard the door rang. "Welcome to Stay!" You immediately stood up, obviously startled by the one who entered.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt your daydream of some sort?" A laughter came out from his lips.

Holy shit.

You stood in awe as you looked at the person who just entered the store. Brown fluffy hair that you would definitely love to touch, his smile that would make girls lose all of their hair, his doe eyes that could melt your entire being. His overall, godly.

He was a blessing from heaven and you were sure of that

"I- uh– I'm s-sorry. I-I hope you find what you need here, hehe." You glanced at your side, so that he won't notice how red your cheeks got.

He laughed yet again at your expressions, making you shift your focus to him for the second time around. The way his teeth shone in front of you, it was damn hella cute. He seemed like a kitten having fun.

"I'm here to buy some milk for my cats." He then proceeded to the refrigerator and took 3 cartons of fresh milk.

He then approached the counter and put all his stuff that he got, including his phone and his wallet.

You then punched the products and totaled them, and got the money from your cute customer. "Here. I hope you come back again." You beemed with a smile.

"Definitely would." He winked at you.