end of story

— third person point of view —

Y/N looks over to the man, seeing his mouth hanging open. He was about to say something, but instead, he just shut himself up and left the convenience store.

Minho put his forehead against Y/N's, content evident in their faces. They laughed at each other for a few seconds, but Y/N suddenly frowned. "Who told you to kiss me? That was my first!"

"That was your first? You're definitely a 101 out of 100 if that's really your first." Minho scanned the features the girl, seeing her cheeks blooming red because of his statement. His pearl white teeth was exposed as he chuckled at her expression.

Y/N pouted at him, clearly because she was shy. "And since when did I become your girlfriend?" She asked, changing the topic.

"I mean, come on, who wouldn't even say no to Lee Minho?" He muttered confidently, a smirk evident on his rose like lips. "Don't forget the fact that you love the way I dance and your lustful kink for my thighs!" He added, teasing the girl more.

"If you don't shut up this instant I will—"

"Kiss you?" Minho blurted out like it was a normal thing for him to say.

Y/N's cheeks grew more red because of the man in front of him. Even though he's like that, she loved every piece of it. She never felt so appreciated, and Minho felt like her second home.

Y/N put her arms on her chest, and questioned, "Who even told you that?!"

"What? Guys always say that in movies or in books, right? So that they could get a chance to smooch the girl?"