1

It was 2 years later and almost everyone was almost close to dying or was practically dead already, Conny...  Norman..... Emma cried secretly a lot but would quickly recover and go back with Ray and the others that still live
~~~~
It was a normal day and Emma was just sitting underneath a tree where Ray would normally be but since Ray was helping making dinner, she sat there alone. Some time after Emma fell asleep against the tree trunk peacefully forgetting she was outside. Ray finally finished and went to find Emma, soon after he found her sleeping, he smiled a little before it faded away, bending down he hits Emma's head but not so hard, Emma jolted up and rubbed her head "OW!!! Ray!!!!" She whined getting up and rubbing her head a little before looking up at Ray, wow... she never noticed how tall Ray was growing.. she felt tiny already. Ray sighed "Foods ready now let's eat so come" he said walking towards the house while Emma sprinted to him and walked beside him now. 
~~~~
Inside the house, everyone was running and yelling, hearing laughs made Emma feel a little better then earlier. Ray clapped his hands and told everyone to sit and began eating, soon he sat down himself next to Emma's seat and waited for her to sit, Emma sat and looked at Ray smiling then nodded to him before eating her food with him. Everyone finished soon so Ray and Emma collected the plates and went over to the sink, starting to wash them, half way through Emma started singing a song very quietly. Few minutes later they finished and went to put the kids to bed.
~~~~
It was midnight and everyone was asleep but some how Emma couldn't sleep, she got up and looked around then left the bedroom heading to the dinning room, she got there and saw Ray sitting there with a book, reading. Emma chuckled a little, making Ray jolt up a little. Ray sighed and tilted his head a little "Emma? Why are you up?" He asked saving his page then closing the book