9

Oki oki time for a chapter >:D
.
.
.
The figure stood there before stepping into the light. Norman... it was Norman, years they thought he died but no he's here!, Emma pushed Ray off her and cried running to Norman hugging him as Ray did the same, Norman smiled crying as he hugged the two, he looked at them and chuckled "hey there" he snicker cleaning their faces as Emma still cried, Ray punched Norman's arm gently and snicker cleaning his own face now "hey old man" he wheezed as Norman gasped "Oi! I know I have lovely white hair but I'm not old! You dog!" He laughed and gasped "oh meet Naishi! She helped me along the way over here" he smiled and moved for Naishi to walk, Naishi looked at Emma and Ray before smiling and waving "hello! I've heard a lot about you two from the "old man" here" she laughed as Norman pouted crossing his arms, Emma finally calmed down and smiled "heh welcome home!" She said excited and held both Norman's and Naishi's hands smiling. Ray nodded and stood next to Norman before thinking "oi let's make lunch now" he hummed and went to the kitchen with Norman as the kids ran to Norman crying out loud since now he's back.
.
.
.
Emma and Naishi left all the work for the boys as they sat and talk, Emma smiled before looking at Naishi "so! How did you meet Norman?" She asked excited as Naishi smiled placing her water down "well... i saw him hiding behind my home and he was wounded so I took him in, he told me everything so I decided to help him! He's very hAnDsOmE and intelligent! I was shock I met someone so smart!" She laughed as Emma laughed as well "well welcome to the family!" She giggled and hugged her before thinking "hey.. what happened to your eye May I ask?" She said as Naishi sighed and smiled a bit "well I had a accident.. I was small at the time and I don't remember much but I was rushed to get it healed, I'm half blind so Norman normally just leads the way while I follow holding his sleeve" she chuckled and saw Norman and Ray go to them, Norman smiled and waved "foods ready you lazy rats" he laughed and ran as Emma chased Norman yelling out meanie, Ray shrugged and followed with Naishi while they talked.
.
.
.
Everyone had finished eating as Emma went out to play with the kids now with Naishi since now they were practically best friends, Ray sat down near a tree and watched before smiling watching Emma, Norman watched Ray with a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face now before fake coughing "soooooo Emmaaaaaa~ why you staring eh?" He laughed before thinking and smiling "I guess I finally got over Emma" he laughed as Ray punched Norman's arm gently again, "well we're together now but I didn't wanna tell you earlier because I feel like you still like her... I'm sorry-" he mumbled as Norman laughed rustling his hair "Ray, it's okay I don't mind at all!" He smiled before looking at Naishi "Take care of Emma! OKAY!? Or I'll MURDER YOU!" He laughed as Ray chuckled nodding, "I think I might have fell for Naishi but who knows my emotions are everywhere" he frowned pouting before chuckling and getting up dragging Ray "c'mon lazy we're gonna play!" He laughed.
.
.
.
It was getting late as everyone went back inside, Emma and Naishi helped the kids as Ray and Norman places two extra beds for Norman himself and Naishi, they finished before going and cleaning up, Emma finished and smiled placing the kids in bed and saying good night before getting herself to the bathroom, she opened the door and turned bright red only seeing Ray with a towel around his waist, she screamed a bit and slammed the door shut "I'm so sorry!" She yelled and ran off as Ray stood there snickering and blushing before getting dressed now, Norman was sitting in the floor with Naishi as they talked before flinching to Emma as they went to check, "Emma?" Norman asked and smiled seeing Emma "ha what's wrong?" He asked as Emma hid behind a desk blushing "n-noting! I'll go to bed soon!" She giggled blushing as Naishi yawned and smiled "ah okie then!^^ goodnight Emma! Goodnight Norman!^^" she giggled and went to bed now, Norman chatted with Emma before heading to bed as Emma sat there before hearing a creak.....
.
.
.
Hola! Author Chan back at it with a chapter! Finally! I'm sorry for the long wait! I've been so busy with online school -sobs- well then! Enjoy my new oc! Naishi! I hope you like her though! ^^ anyways! I hope all of you guys are safe and sound! Make sure to keep clean and disinfect areas that are nAsTy! Anyways bye bye my lil marshmallows!^^❤️