After A Nightmare

You managed to untangle yourself from Louis's strong, but loving grip. He was sleeping soundly against the pillows and he looked beautiful. You decided to put on one of Louis's shirts, before walking into the bathroom to wash your face and put on some light foundation.

Louis wakes up shortly after, and rushes out in a panic "sweetheart, you scared me" Louis softly says as he pulls you into his chest, tightly holding onto you. "I'm sorry baby, you okay?" You reply as you look up at him "I am now darling, what about you?" "Yeah I'm good" you reply before kissing his lips. Louis lingers on for a few moments, as if it was the last kiss he would ever give you. "How did you sleep?" You curiously question as you walk out of the bathroom together. 

"Not good darling..." Louis softly says, before lacing his arm around your waist and kissing the side of your head. "did you have a bad dream?" You question as you go out into the kitchen together. Louis doesn't reply, instead he just tightens his grip on you. You turn to look at him, and see tears in his eyes, "oh baby, come here" you say as you pull him into your chest. 

Louis sniffles against your chest before looking at you again "it was terrible sweetheart.. there was blood.. and so many other bad things.." Louis stuttered. "It's okay honey, it was just a dream.." you reply as you decide to guide Louis back to your shared bedroom.

You knew he was in no mood to eat anything, and you just wanted to cuddle him to hopefully make him feel better. Once back under the covers, you pull Louis into your chest and rub his back. Louis holds onto you tightly, as he nuzzles his face into your neck. "Who was in the dream baby?" You softly question as you run your fingers through his hair. "Did you know anyone in it?" You add before kissing his head.

"You were in it darling.." Louis shakily says as he rolls over and pulls you tightly into his chest. "Did I get hurt or something?" You question looking up at his tear-stained face. Louis looks at you for a second before nodding his head. He pulls you into his chest more and kisses your forehead, before tracing little pictures onto your back.