Meeting Kiara

I do not own Power Rangers SPD. I own Kiara he character. Text is credited from the tv shows. Please review afterwords and tell me what you think.
—————————————————————————
The rangers were all in their rooms sleeping. While Commander Cruger stayed up to greet his daughter. He stood at the flight bay nervous. For he hadn't seen her in little over a year. Commander Birdie wanted her to work at HQ has their top Medical Doctor and a 'secret' weapon in fighting. After what happened between him and his daughter it was no shock to him that she accept the offer in a heartbeat. Kiara is a very smart and skilled student. With her brain, she graduated high school at the age of 14 and got her 1st Doctor Degree within 3 years. Cruger is very proud of her and can't believe that he is her father.

Kat comes around the corner of the bay and sees Commander Cruger standing at the loading deck. She thought this would be a perfect time to talk to him. As she walked up behind Cruger, Cruger is already prepared to here Kat out. "Hello Kat." He says to her as he could tell she was close by with his ears.

"Doggie, we need to talk." Kat walks right in front of him. Doggie looks down at her and stares into her eyes.

"Your right. I should have told you sooner." Doggie sighed knowing that Kiara was not going to like this situation.

"Yes, you should have. You know what happened when Kiara was here, and she got her heart broken in so many ways that I'm surprise that she isn't experiencing depression." Kat said with a firm voice. Doggie nodded his head.

"You're forgetting the most important part of the reason why she left." Doggie looked down at Kat.

"Doggie," Kat stood there frozen. "She is 17 years old. She will be 18 in a few months. There was no reason for me too and of course Kiara was..." Kat froze and looked up at Doggie, "was pushing things to hard and almost broke our friendship."

"I know. She isn't very happy with me at all and is especially not happy with me because I'm forcing her to come to Earth station." Cruger toke a deep sigh.

"Then why did get orders for her to come here when you know she isn't going to be happy. Plus, is she even comfortable coming back?" Kat asked.

"I need my daughter here. I miss her. It's been more then a year since I have seen her, and I just need her here. I don't know how comfortable she is going to be here, but I will do anything to make sure she will be and will stay here." Cruger snapped at Kat.

"You're going to try and convince her to station permanently here?" Cruger nodded his head. "Well, I wish you the best of luck. I'm going to head straight to my room." Kat toke a few steps past Cruger.

"You don't want to be here when she arrives?" Cruger asked even though he already knew the answer.

"You and I both know that it's not the best thing. She probably hates me too much. It be best if she doesn't see me a lot while she is here for a little while. I'm also going to guess that she isn't going to announcing to everyone that she is your daughter." Cruger nodded and Kat continued walking to her room.

Shortly after Kat was gone from the bay, a shuttle pulled into the bay. Cruger started getting nervous for he didn't know what to expect. Was she going to accept him with open arms or is she still upset with him? The shuttle pulled up near the dock and the door lifted up and opened out.

She stepped out of the ship and stood there on the deck a few feet away from Cruger. Cruger quickly examined her. She still has her long curly brown hair and light green colored eyes. She is a little taller then the last time he saw her. "Kiara," Cruger started walking towards her, hoping she would walk towards him with a hug.

"Commander Cruger," She stated as she started walking towards him.

Cruger sighed, "You're still mad at me, aren't you?"

"That's an understatement. I'm still not happy with you, or Kat. However, I heard you need my help so that's why I'm here." She picked up her bags. "I'm guessing my room is still intact." Cruger nodded. "What time do you need me to be in the Command Center?"

"7 am sharp. I will introduce you to the B squad. You six will be sent out for your first mission." Cruger stood firm.

"Then I will show myself to my room and I will be present in the command center at 0700." Kiara started walking past Cruger and towards her room until she turned to face Cruger. "I also want to make something clear." Cruger turned to face her, "I don't want anyone to know that you're my father, or that I have your last name. If you need to address me as a cadet, then just say Cadet C."

"I understand." Cruger nodded. Kiara nodded back and turned on her heel and headed towards her room.