Recognition

Hey! How is everyone? I hope you guys like this new chapter. Please review and let me know what you guys think of it. Thank you!

I do NOT own power rangers spd, i do take credit of Kiara Character.

New chapters are coming, started a new semester at school so please be patient.

At the base and in the command center, Sky was working on something when R.I.C. comes up to him with a ball in his mouth. "I said no, R.I.C." Sky tells him as R.I.C. drops the ball next to his leg. Kiara was over at monitor looking over the city.

Jack walks in to see R.I.C., wanting to play fetch with Sky. "Yo, Sky, what up?!" said Jack with his voice raised a bit, scaring Sky from what he was doing along with Kiara.

"Perfect. Now I got to start all over." said Sky.

"Man, I hate being scared like that." Kiara stated.

"What are you guys doing here anyway? Thought you two were off-duty hours ago." said Jack as he threw the ball for R.I.C..

"I was. I do this to relax." said Sky.

"I couldn't just sit around anymore." Said Kiara.

"Okay. Come on, R.I.C." said Jack as R.I.C. comes back in and goes straight to Sky. Jack was confused by this. "Okay, okay, how come I throw R.I.C. the ball, and he brings it back to you?" asked Jack.

"Because that dog is determined to make me play with him." said Sky.

"And?" asked Jack.

"You know it's against regulations to throw a ball in here?" asked Sky, redirecting the conversation.

"All work and no play makes Sky a dull boy." Said Jack. Kiara laughed.

"Can you go and take Jack with you?" Kiara turned; she knew that wasn't Sky at all. Sky asked R.I.C., making him leave the command center just as the alarms went off. Z, Bridge and Syd ran in to join them.

"Ready!" Kiara step to the side.

"Ready! S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

Once morphed, the Zord bay tubes started opening. "Opening Zord bay tubes." Kat's voice said over the intercom.

"Okay, let's move out." said Sky. Once they were out of the Zord bay, Kat brought up the criminal's file.

"It's Wootox." said Cruger.

"Wootox? He's a dangerous one, wanted throughout the galaxy." said Kat.

"His on the list of the top 10 most wanted criminals at HQ." said Kiara.

"And now a thousand times more dangerous with a giant robot." Cruger said to her.

"Don't worry, commander. We're all over it." said Jack as the megazord fought the robot.

"You will pay for that!" said Wootox. "There are other cities to destroy. I'm outta here!"

"He's a fast one!" said Z.

"Sure is." Syd said in agreement.

"So what do we do now?" asked Bridge.

"We should've got him!" said Jack, freaking out.

"Maybe we still can! Commander!" said Sky.

"Let's go Kiara!" Cruger shouted.

Cruger and Kiara stood next to each other in front of Cruger's chair.

"Ready!"

"S.P.D. EMERGENCY!"

"Shadow Ranger!" said Cruger.