Chapter 10

As I neared the pack house a feeling of dread settled inside of me. What if he didn't want me here? What if he wanted to do nothing with me? He is my mate but Do he wants to be my mate?

He cannot reject you nor did you can reject him the only way to break this bond is to kill anyone of you or mate with someone else but it will only work one way. It will work only from his side

How do you know that Celine? How are you certain of it?

His wolf Lupus talked to me. He said it was because of something he cannot tell me. I can feel his emotions all over the place before Daniel blocked me out and forbade him to talk with me anymore.

He cannot do that can he?

Yes he can he is more powerful than his wolf something which never had happened in centuries

I shied and blocked Celine out. What was I thinking? That he will receive me with love? Maybe he was not going to do that ever. I huffed as the car stop. "Your stop the alpha house milady. Tell me if you need anything at all I am just a call away." He said.

I nodded at mark and walked out of his car. My fate awaits. I need to face him. Face my mate. I am nineteen almost and I need to go and be with the one who is made for me. Or the hollowness in my heart will never be going to go away.

I walked to the steps of Alpha house. It was the house I played in. I spend my childhood here. Riding on his back and chasing him. Those were happy memories. I wanted those happy memories back.

I knocked the door and waited patiently. With every passing moment the fear in me increased ten folds. I was holding my breath when I was waiting for the door to be opened. I do not know what will he say when he see me.

The door opened creaking slowly and painfully. I saw a girl not much older than me opening the door. She bowed her head and told me to enter. I walked inside and walked towards his room.

He was standing in front of the fire place his large frame was illuminated by the light of the fire. He looks magnificent. His hands were clasped on his back. He looked in deep thought. I wonder what could be going on his mind.

"So you are here finally. I wondered when you are going to show up little one." He said. "I have came for you I wanted to know why haven't you told them that I am your mate yet?" I asked. "I don't have to tell anyone because I do not want you as my mate. It is simple and clear. I told you that already haven't i?" he asked.

"Yes But you never had asked me if I wanted you as my mate or not" I said as he turned around to face me. His beautiful blue eyes were sparkling in the fire that was burning in front of him. "I didn't asked for your opinion" He said a little too harshly.

Touch him now

I will just do that Celine.

I walked towards him and touched him slightly. He jerked back making me frown. "I told you I do not want you why are you here then?" He asked. "Because I want you and I will want you forever" I said. He laughed bitterly.

"You don't want me. No you cannot want me. You are same as all of them. You want me because I am an alpha the third most powerful and influential alpha that it. That is what all of them want me for. For my power for my position." He said.

What is he even talking about? Is this guy is nuts? "I am your mate Daniel and you cannot deny our bond" I said pulling him towards me. His face twisted in pain. But his eyes gave nothing away.

"if you had wanted me you had been never consider giving yourself to another wolf this easily. You were never been faithful to me from the beginning. You are and always will be a whore." The words stung me harshly.

"Is that what I am? Is that what you think of me? I have been waiting here for almost four years for you Daniel. All of my friends are married and had kids. They had their happily ever after. And you are calling me an whore for trying to be happy?" I asked.

"Then go and be happy why are you tormenting me with your presence here? I know when I am not wanted in someone's life and I am not important in yours." He said. "And how can you say that you are not important in my life. For four long years I have waited for you to come home. Come to me. You made love to me and left me there alone in cold. I was hurt and confused. Then I found out Hunter had betrayed me. He was only there because I was a deemed princess. And you too were not there to soothe my aching heart. How that will make me feel?" I asked.

He hold my hands entwining our fingers. "I want you can I have you?" He asked. "Yes you can you are still my mate Daniel. You have every right over me like I have every right over you" I said.

He moved back and looked at me and then at my bag. "You are here to stay?" he asked. "Yes I want to be with you." I said and I meant it. I wanted to stay here. "I would tell someone to prepare you a room in my house." He said softly caressing my cheek.

He closed his eyes and then opened them. His whites of eyes covered by black leaving only blue irises. It made wonder again what he actually was. He was no wolf. Because The Alpha's have much less control over their inner wolf. But he was more powerful than his wolf.

His hands yanked my cloth from my body and threw me over the bed. "I want you" He said in animalistic tone. "I want to ravish your body. Tonight you will become my pray and I will devour you Amara" A sinister voice said. He is not my good alpha. I don't know who he is or in my case what he is.

He walked towards me with his predatory gaze. I know somehow if he touched me now I am going to die. My hands came towards my front holding it in front of me in protective manner.

Trust me and give me control

No you could kill Daniel and I will not let you kill my mate Celine

Trust me I will not harm him He is my mate too but right now he is not himself

Ok But please don't kill him Celine

I will not

I gave my control to Celine and watched as she jumped over the Alpha and attached herself to his neck white sparks shoot from her hand and Alpha Screamed in agony. Then suddenly I saw him fall and lose consciousness after I felt myself drifting into dark abyss.

Word Count:  1234 words