Chapter 11

I woke up on hospital bed. What the hell happened again? Why cannot I remember anything? I felt my head ache as I tried to remember what happened last night.

I just remember coming to Daniel's house after that it is kind of blur.

Celine. I tried to call but she didn't responded me. Where is my wolf when I need her? She suddenly decided to take a vacation and when I need her so much.

Celine have a habit of blocking me for days. I don't know why. She started it first when Daniel left me that night.

It was like this from the first time I shifted. "Luna are you alright?" I saw Mark looking at me with concern. "Yes I am fine thank you care to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing you shocked life out of him technically" I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What have I done?" I asked myself than to Mark. "You protected yourself You needed to protect yourself for your sake. You needed to do it so that he couldn't have killed you and you know that your powers are not suppose to kill anyone. It is suppose to heal people" Mark is one of the people who knows about my powers.

"Mark He is out cold and you are saying that I healed him?" I asked. "You will understand in due time Luna now you need to get up and get shower and eat. I know you must be starving" Mark said and I nodded.

I was in hospital gown and was weak so Mark pulled me from bed and took me to my room. I was getting strange kind of stairs from everyone in the pack.

"Ignore them Alpha had ordered me to look after you" He said.

"Thank you Mark you are so good your mate will be lucky to have you" He said nothing about it. Did I just overstepped my limits? Maybe I did and he should have found his mate he is only two years younger than Daniel.

He ran all the way to Alpha House and then walked towards my room. "You will be staying here. This Room is picked by Alpha himself and..." "He decorated it when I was a child" I completed his sentence.

"Yeah he did he always wanted you to stay here with him" I chuckled bitterly. "Yeah sure that is why he ran away from me after having his way with me." I said and he chuckled.

"Now Now Luna we should leave the past for the past don't you think?" He said. "I guess I can but again My past is really not something I can erase and forget" I said and he nodded.

"Ok Luna Follow Me Alpha had requested your presence at the office" I nodded again and followed Mark to his office. He left me be at the door which I recognize very well. It was his office.

I knocked and the small come in tone. Ok now that I am getting used to it so let's see. Nothing had changed since I last been here. "Good Alpha" I called he looked at me sharply his blue eyes narrowing in anger.

"Don't call me that." He said. "Why the hell I shouldn't call you that? I can call you whatever hell I want you to You are my mate. And as My mate I can call you anything I like you to"

He wasn't please at this. He wasn't pleased that I am disrespecting him.

"Well i don't want to be your mate" He said. "You should have thought it before fucking me all over and leaving me alone that night" I shouted back.

"You were never a virgin Then too You were a whore always It was not a coincidence that you opened your legs for me"

I slapped him hard. "I am a whore yes then you too are a son of bastard" I said walking out of the office and storming towards my room.

I need to pent up extra energy. Since I haven't been initiated in the pack yet I just run it off.

I ran out in the forest and let Celine take control of my situation. I felt my wolf taking control of my body and my body changing.

For me transforming into my animal self was always beautiful. Specially because I am a Silver wolf no one knows why and I keep it hidden.

Only my closest family including Destiny and Xander knows about me being a silver wolf. I almost never transform and I don't have to do laps as a wolf as an strict order from Xander. I love him for doing that for me.

I feel my paws hit the ground and I ran away from that place. Celine can feel my hurt and the face of betrayal by my mate was still weighting in the air. It was like some force chocking me.

I found this clearing and the moon look so much big so much closer to me. I looked at my reflection in water then I let out a howl.

It must have been heard for miles because it was so painful and heartbreaking.

My wolf looked at the reflection as I let some of my tears slip. I looked at Celine's Pale yellow eyes and saw it sad she let out another heartbreaking howl. Oh god Celine. I am so so sorry.

He is a Jerk He is monster he does not deserves us

You are right girl He does not

I want to run away are you up for it?

We can run away but our life will be in constant danger

We can always find a new pack or something

I am not sure since every fucking Alpha knows who am I?

Yeah you are right

I walked back slowly towards the Alpha House. I felt it then. The forest was unusually quite. Not a single cricket was making noise. It was not good

Celine

I know I know

I heard her stiffen for some reason.

Run

I ran with all my might as long as my wolf feet can take me. I am naturally faster being a small wolf. But I think it was not enough soon I was attacked by three Rogues.

The bit my paw and My fighting stance kicked in. I was trying my best to hold them off me. I know I need to run but I felt like giving in. I am tired. No I have to keep fighting.

Soon I saw a dark brown wolf fighting them offtoo. I smiled as I recognized my mate. I changed back into my human form so didhe. He pulled me into his lap. "Little one are you alright?" I smiled at him.
"I love you so much my good Alpha I always will." I said looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes. "No please" I heard it as my eyed closed.

Word Count: 1157 words