Chapter Two: Bumping Into The Ex Boyfriend

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shamir's POV

Me and the others were walking on the mall! I mean sure they have practice but Ukai-san got a fever so he rested and I had a back up plan for that, and it's the rest day for them. I walked inside a gadgets store, I wanted to buy a new headphones but I don't know what I should get! My interest went to the one I want but that headphones is at the top of the shelf which I can't reach, tch I'm called tall in the girls perspective while for the boys is short except for Hinata-kun and Noya-san.

"Can't reach it?"I heard Tsukishima-kun voice as I got irritated but at the same time, my heart melts when he suddenly spoke. He reached it as I was about to take it but he lifted it up in the air.

"G-give it back!"I said as I tried to jump but he's really tall, I-I mean sure, he's handsome, he could be a perfect ideal guy for me, but his damn attitude is what I hate.

"You have to jump higher than that Chibi-chan"he said as I widened my eyes in that nickname.

"That's the worst nickname I've ever heard! I'm taller than any girl in class!"I said as I kept jumping to get the headphones while he smirked and kept teasing me while Yamaguchi-kun tried to stop Tsukishima-kun.

"Aren't they a cute couple?"an old woman asked to her husband as I blushed and I felt Tsukishima-kun shoved the headphones on me.

"T-Tsukishima-kun?"I asked as he clicked his tongue and went to the other while Yamaguchi-kun apologized for him.

"What a rude guy he is! Leaving me alone after teasing me!"I said as I blushed again, I remembered what the old woman said.

"Um excuse me miss? Are you going to get that?"the cashier lady asked as I nodded and she punched the headphones and I paid for it with my own money, as you know, I've been hospitalized for two weeks, cause I'm clumsy, I tripped onto nothing when I was at my working place......of course it had stairs so I tripped then fell down the stairs. Clumsy me.

"There's Sha-chan!"Hinata-kun said as I smiled and walked to them while looking at Tsukishima-kun, maybe he got pissed and walked away?

"Ne, ne! Sha-chan! Let's go to the arcade!"Hinata-kun said as he pulled me along while I was about to object but it could be fun. We went to the claw machine

"I'll get you a stuff toy Sha-chan! What do you want?"he asked as I smiled and pointed at a cute little bunny, he nodded and tried it but failed, I laughed at how he can be childish.

"Let's see, you need to measure or see if it really is what you wanna get, and then"I said as the claw got the stuff toy and we got it.

"Ta-da!"I said as I showed him the prize while he nodded and kept trying while I looked at the cute little.......dog? I sighed as I saw Tsukishima-kun and Yamaguchi-kun smirking while laughing, I blushed while seeing Tsukishima-kun laugh

"H-hey! I-it's not a laughing matter!"I said as I forcefully gave Tsukishima-kun the little cute dog that I won then run to the bathroom.

Tsukishima's POV

Chibi-chan forcefully gave me the stuff toy she won as she run away from us, maybe going to the bathroom.

"It's a cute little dog Tsukki!"Yamaguchi said as I clicked my tongue and hide it on my bag, I sighed as we walked out of the arcade, we were supposed to be practicing by now but couch Ukai has a fever so Chibi-chan got a plan to go to the mall. I didn't want to go but Shrimp dragged me and Yamaguchi so here we are, I kinda liked teasing Chibi-chan earlier.......it made me feel happy.......I don't know what is happening to myself but all I know is that this is dangerous! I need to avoid these feelings, Chibi-chan came back from the bathroom and we were walking home, but we bumped into Aoba Johsai.

"If it isn't Karasuno"their captain said as I glared at them, their captain scanned us before his eyes widened, I looked at what he is staring and saw Chibi-chan?

"S-Shamir......."their captain said as he was about to hug her but Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san blocked Chibi-chan......

"Sorry but you're off limits"Nishinoya-san said as the captain looked at them

"P-please let me talk to her.......S-Shamir I know your mad at me.....b-b-but please let's go back at being us!"the Aoba Johsai's captain said as I didn't see him like this before, neither was the king.

"Idiot! You were the one who broke our promise! You said that you're not gonna flirt anymore, but what did you do? You broke that promise! You know how I am, the jealousy type!"Chibi-chan said as I looked at them, they had a past relationship? I felt a pang in my heart

"I-I-I-I didn't mean to!"the captain said as I saw Chibi-chan's tears flow down from her face.

"Why are you bringing this back!? It's been a year Oikawa-senpai! Don't bother me anymore! You should die in hell!"she said as their captain kept reaching for her but Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san kept their block while Aoba Johsai dragged their captain inside the mall.

"Are you okay Sha-chan!?"Nishinoya-san asked as her hair fell from her face.......

"I-I-I-I'm fine......c-c-can we just go home nee-chan?"she asked as Kiyoko-san responded a yes but Shrimp grabbed Chibi-chan's hand and they ran away from us.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING OUR LOVELY PRINCESS!?"Tanaka-san asked as I sighed, somehow, I felt jealous.

"Don't worry Tanaka-senpai! I'll bring her back to the gym! See ya later!"Shrimp said as they disappeared from our sight

"What will he plan on doing?"Nishinoya-san asked as Sugawara-san smiled

"I know Hinata won't do anything on her......I guess Hinata hinted that she's upset.....so he's trying to cheer her up by going somewhere.....let's just go to the gym"Sugawara-san said as we nodded and walked away from the mall.

"Tsukki are you okay?"Yamaguchi asked as I looked at him

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"I asked as he looked at me

"You seem pissed off.......is it because Shamir-san gave the little cute dog that she won?"he asked as I nodded but then King spoke

"I've seen her before......"King said as I looked at him

"What?"I asked as he looked at me

"I've seen Shamir-san when I was in junior high......she was cheering for Aoba Johsai......maybe she's cheering for Oikawa-san......"he said as I looked at him

"What kind of relationship they had to get them into breaking up?"Yamaguchi asked as I looked at him

"Oikawa and Shamir dated last year........at first were okay with it.....but then 5 months of the relationship went downfall......of course he's popular and the relationship was hidden......Shamir dealt with the pain and jealousy until she had enough and broke up with him. It really is a tough decision for her because she truly loved Oikawa, but he wasted her"Sugawara-san said as I looked at him, my blood was boiling and I don't know why. 'Am I falling in love with Chibi-chan!? No! It's not possible! She's not my type and how the hell would I like her in just two days!? I know that she has a bad side! And I'm gonna know that!' I thought

~To Be Continued~