Chapter Four: Karasuno versus Date Tech

Shamir's POV

The first battle was intense but they won, I cheered for them when they won. 'I really wondered why Tsukishima-kun kept my charm that I forcefully gave him?' I thought as I smiled

"The second battle starts at 1:30pm"Ukai-san said as the players nodded while I went to the cheering squad......I smiled and hugged the three of them.

"Thanks for coming Rose, Daniel, and SeiSei!"I said as they smiled and hugged me back, they are fans of me but they are also my group mates in dancing.

"No worries! And those fangirls always bully you! I hate them!"Rose said as I smiled and looked down below

"Especially that Oikawa Tōru"Daniel and SeiSei said as I looked at Oikawa-senpai.....he's playing with Aoba Johsai.

"Any crushes Shamir-senpai?"Rose asked as I blushed and shook my head furiously

"I-I-I don't have any!"I said as Daniel, SeiSei, and Rose didn't seem to buy it.

"She totally have a crush~"Daniel said as I smacked him on the head

"If you already know then don't ask!"I said as he whined and said that he isn't the one who asked.

"So who is it? Is it that tall black haired guy, the setter? Or the short boy with orange hair? Oh or the silver haired guy?"Rose asked as I rolled my eyes

"None of the above!"I said as she smirked while I blushed and took my leave since it's already time for the second match. I sat down on the benches with Ukai-san and Takeda-sensei.

"YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! KARA! KARASUNO!"the guys cheered as I smiled and saw Date Tech High or Dateko, I remember them giving Karasuno a hard time which made Asahi-san and Noya-san super upset.

"MINNA! BEAT THEIR ASSES OKAY!? GET REVENGE OF THE HARD TIME THEY GAVE YOU THREE MONTHS AGO!"I shouted as they all looked at me, even the other teams were looking at me but I didn't care.

"Shamir.....you cursed in front of many people just now"nee-chan said as I smiled

"Gomen! I got carried away! But I was there when they got wiped up by Dateko last three months ago and I know they will not this time!"I said as she looked at me and nodded, I on the other hand were really watching this.....this is an intense game for sure. The tension between each group is intense......geez it's scary in here! The guys scored the first one but Dateko's Iron Wall came in and blocked Hinata-kun's spikes, it went on like this.

"ONE MORE POINT! GET EM GOOD, BOYS!"I shouted at the top of my lungs as they looked serious, I smiled and I saw someone staring at me, not just one but two pair of eyes were staring at me. I laughed nervously as I saw Oikawa-senpai staring at me while the other is Tsukishima-kun.......I decided to not let them bother me and just focus on cheering. They won the first set while they changed court, I was rooting for them! They need to win and win to go to the nationals.

"GOOD ONE ORANGE BOY!"I heard Daniel shouted as Hinata looked at them while I face palmed

"NICE SET MINNA! YOU CAN DO IT KARASUNO!"Rose and SeiSei shouted as I want to dig a hole and just live there. 'Gosh this is embarrassing!' I thought as nee-chan comforted me while I just stared at the blonde middle blocker. 'Why the hell am I looking at him like his my prey!? Damn why can't I just admit it already, I'm falling in love with this guy.....how am I this oblivious? No I'm not oblivious, I tend to decline my feelings towards him because I'm afraid of falling in love again.....Oikawa-senpai had been my love ever since last year, before he became popular! I'm the one who is there when he practice volleyball, but he broke our promise. He said he'll never flirt with anyone cause he knows that I'm a jealous type of girl but he kept doing it, I know he is just pretending but seeing him flirting with other girls makes me angry and jealous that's why I broke up with him. He's so cruel yet kind, I mean he is kind and funny, but he's a flirt! Why would I fall for a flirt in the first place? Even so that is in the past, right now, I don't know if I have a crush on Tsukishima-kun or is this love? I don't know anymore, all I know is that I'm scared to fall in love again, Tsukishima-kun seemed nice but had a rotten attitude, wait no I think he has a reason to that......anyways he's cocky and rude personality made me have a crush on him. Yeah only crush first, but I feel like this isn't an ordinary crush I used to do.......I know my feelings will change sooner or later. That's me, that's what I am. Anyways let's admire Tsukishima Kei, he's blonde hair is good on him, his hair looks so soft, his eyes are a beautiful shade of brown or something.....I don't really know the color. His glasses suits his personality, his oh my gosh......okay......'

Tsukishima's POV

The game finished as Chibi-chan kept staring at me like I'm her prey or something! What the heck is wrong with her!? I feel myself blushing while looking at her, what the heck am I blushing for!? She's not beautiful and she's not my type but why do I feel like I love her already!? Geez, feelings are so confusing! I saw Kiyoko-san tapped Chibi-chan's shoulder and Chibi-chan bowed, must be apologizing.

"I think Shamir-san hates you"King said as I looked at him

"What?"I asked as he looked at me

"I think Shamir-san hates you"he repeated

"Why is that?"I asked as he shivered

"I noticed that she's been glaring at you for the rest of the game"he said as Shrimp slapped him on the arm

"Of course not! Sha-chan isn't the person who glares at people"Shrimp said as I clicked my tongue and walked to the bleachers to get my bag

"YOU WERE AMAZING GUYS!"Chibi-chan shouted as she went to Shrimp and King.....'why would she greet them not me first----WAIT WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST THOUGHT!?' I asked myself as I looked at her as she skipped towards the other members.

"And lastly is T-Tsukishima-kun.....C-congrats......"she said as I looked down at her and she looked up at me

"Why are you staring at me earlier?"I asked as we walk to the exit and she blushed

"O-oh uhhh......"she said

"You thought I wouldn't notice huh Chibi-chan?"I asked as she pouted and I blushed but looked away

"I was just.....I-I-I-I was just wondering the keychain I forcefully gave you......why did you keep it? You could've just threw it away"she said while still pouting as I clicked my tongue

"It would be a waste of time throwing it away and I'm too lazy to do it......and don't pout like that, you look ugly"I said as she slapped my arm and I glared at her while she glared back.

"Well at least I'm not a bean stock like you"she said as we argued and Tanaka-san got in between us

"You guys act like a fighting couple"Nishinoya-san said as my face turned into disgust

"Why would I date her?"I asked as Chibi-chan did the same

"Yeah why would I date a guy who is as rotten like him?"she asked as we faced each other and continued bickering

"Guys......you know, the more you hate, the more you love right?"Tanaka-san asked as I clicked my tongue

"I'll kill you Tanaka-san"Chibi-chan said as I clicked my tongue again. 'I wish I could say the truth Chibi----WAIT WHAT!? Am I really falling in love with Chibi-chan!?' I thought as I was frustrated!

~To Be Continued~