We meet again

Jacob Sien is a Math teacher and Sophie Robert is a nurse they have loved each other since grade 2 .

*Jacob's part of the story*

Jacob:Alright kids today we are going to learn fractions!
Kids:Nooo!Come on.
Suddenly the fire bell rings and everyone starts rushing out of class

Jacob:Is everyone here?
Sue:No Mattew is still in class we have to go get him !
Jacob:I'll go get him
Jacob rushes through the fire to find Mattew,he is unconscious on the floor Jacob picks him up and tries not to let Mattew get burnt.When he finally reaches the for the door the handle burns off and Jacob kicks the door open and runs out with Mattew in his arms.Thankfully Mattew is burnt to badly but Jacob is,and he passes out.He wakes up in a hospital room waiting for someone to come and explain what happened for him to end up in hospital.

Jacobs thoughts: I think I've seen her somewhere before...but where?

Sophie: Hi I'm Sophie and I'll be your nurse for the time that your with us and it says here that you will need to be here for at least a month for your burns to heal.

Jacob: Sophie? I think I know you did you used to go to St John High school?

Sophie: Yes I did , I remember now you're Jacob Sien captain of the basketball team. It's been years! So what do you do now?

Jacob: Well I'm a math teacher at St John High school.

Sophie: Wow my niece goes there do you teach anyone named Sarah Palin?

Jacob: I do she is really bright and she is the best in my class.

Sophie: Great, well the doctor will see you soon .

Jacob: Wait I wanted to ask you do you want to grab coffee sometime after I get out of here?

Sophie: I'd love too.