Baby?

Sophie POV:

As I was driving to the hospital I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was pregnant , but I can't be I just started working at my new job a week ago and we also just moved in together what if he leaves me? I tried to remove these thoughts from my head but I couldnt no matter how half I tried they just made their way back in.

She arrived at the hosiptal and waiting for her name to be called , finally she heared" Sophie? "Being called by a doctor she quickly got up and walked towards the doctor and followed him to testing room

Dr Landgrab : Hi Sophie I'm doctor Landgrab, I see you're here for a pregnancy confirmation am I correct?

Sophie: Yes ,because I've been throwing up for a week now and I don't think its a bug.

Dr Landgrab: Well okay , just lift up your shirt and I'm going to squirt this gel on your stomach, new it might be a little cold.

As he squirted on her stomach she felt a shiver pass through her , he brought a machine and placed a wand on her stomach and started moving it around and suddenly a heartbeat filled the emptiness.

Dr Landgrab: Okay that is your baby . He pointed to a  black and white figure on the screen and said you are about a month and 2 weeks along make an appointment with the front desk in about two months, congratulations. He handed her a paper towel to wipe the blue gel off her stomach.

She was pregnant on one side she was happy but on the other she could help but feel like she was ruining Jacob's life. But she still had to tell him after all it was his baby. She got in her car and drove off you the nearest shopping mall and bought a top that said 'daddy is the best' and a mug that said 'number 1 dad' on it. When she arrived home it was time to tell him.