revision.

han jisung was thinking about lee minho again. minho was a brutal god with moist hair and beautiful elbows.

jisung walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always loved pretty seoul with its warm, weak waters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel afraid.

then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. it was the brutal figure of lee minho

jisung gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. he was a gentle, popular, coca-cola drinker with pretty thighs and soft elbows. His friends saw him as a glamorous, glorious gamer. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a chilly chicken.

but not even a gentle person who had once made a cup of tea for a chilly chicken, was prepared for what minho had in store today.

the moon shone like cooking snakes, making jisung sad. jisung grabbed a peculiar looking teapot that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

as jisung stepped outside and minho came closer, he could see the knowledgeable glint in his eye.

"i am here because i want the wifi password" minho bellowed, in a brave tone. he slammed his fist against jisung's chest, with the force of 1646 squirrels. "i frigging hate you, han jisung"

jisung looked back, even more sad and still fingering the peculiar teapot. "minho, i'm in love with you," he replied.

they looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two knowing, knobbly koalas thinking at the very energetic accident, which had rap music playing in the background and two patient uncles singing to the beat.

suddenly, minho lunged forward and tried to punch jisung in the face. quickly, jisung grabbed the peculiar teapot and brought it down on minho's skull.

minho's moist hair trembled and his beautiful elbows wobbled. He looked irritable, his body raw like a kaleidoscopic, knobbly kettle.

hen he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later lee minho was dead.

han jisung went back inside and made himself a nice drink of coca-cola.