Chapter.7

Give it up to my motivation for coming back!!!!

Enjoy my sweet creatures.

____________________________________

Harry was taken aback.

He knew that one day Niall was gonna have to come clean but he never guessed that the day would be now.

Truth was, after much thought, he'd decided that he would have to tell Niall the truth about him before the music festival.

He'd seen how Niall was freaking out and he wanted nothing than to relax him with the truth. But he just didn't know how.

How do you even start telling someone that you are their imaginary boyfriend?

He had been so deep in thought that he didn't even know what left his mouth.

"I know." He said in a whisper.

He only realised what he's said when he saw Niall half way across the parking lot sprinting away from him.

He jumped from the top of his car and tried to run after the blonde while calling out his name but Niall was already on the other side of the street and he flagged down a cab and it drove off.

Harry frantically fished for his phone from his pocket and dialled Niall's number but it just rung for a while and went to voicemail.

He tried again but he was met with the same result. He rushed back to his car and started it up to follow Niall but he realized that he had no idea where Niall lived.

He dropped his head on the wheel but then a thought popped up in his head and he took out his phone dialing Liam's number.

The phone went straight to voicemail. Then he realized that Zayn and Liam were on a week's vacation in Paris and they had agreed on the 'no phone' policy while they were away.

Liam had decided to take his boyfriend there since Zayn was on a week's break.

Harry's last hope now was the Starbucks that Niall worked in but the place was closed down for the night so he decided to head home and try to catch Niall during his shift at work.

When he got home, he tossed his keys on the table in the living room and slumped down on the sofa. He hated how quiet his home always was.

He closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to come to Niall in the kitchen cooking or in the living room watching TV or even seated on the kitchen island doing his school work.

He smiled at the thought but the smile soon faded when he recalled that Niall had run away from him and would probably never talk to him.

He hated the fact that he couldn't tell Niall the truth there and then but scaring him away with the one sentence that he'd said.

He stood up and went upstairs calling Niall again and again but he was still met with Niall's voice mail telling him to leave a message and he would call back later. So he left tons and tons of messages to the blonde. In one of them he even said he loved Niall.

After showering and getting ready for bed, he decided to call his dad but before he could, someone else called him and he picked up.

"Hello Mr. Styles sorry for bothering you at this hour." The voice on the other end of line said.

"It's alright Mr. Perry and please call me Harry." He answered.

"Alright Harry and its Tyler, please drop the formalities." Tyler chuckled.