Chapter One

Not edited

It was a Friday night, I could be at home reading or watching TV but no, here I am in front of a huge house in the middle of nowhere. It was so sudden, first just kissing a guy in my room then my Mother dragging me out of my room and locking me in the basement. Anytime I asked what she was doing as she would say "fixing me". I was down there for a whole two weeks, and in those two weeks my whole life was changed for the worse. I was starved or beaten, but the worst was when she brought in a girl. She told me the best was to get better or "fix" me was to be sexual, I was so scared, but did I thoughts do anything to change the horrible situation I was in? Obviously not.

I didn't even realize I was crying until the driver asked if I was alright "I'm okay," we're the only words I could manage to get out of my mouth. I had totally forgotten about the large house that stood in front of me, that was until a very tall man, over 6', held his hand out to help me out of the car.

"I'm Thomason," He spoke in a low, husky voice but somehow soft voice. I got out of the car, ignoring his hand, reaching back into the car to get my bags. I only mow took a chance to get a good look at him, his skin was a beautiful tanned color. He had black, shoulder length hair with slight waves in it. His eyes are are a piercing emerald green.

Thomason has a small smile on his face, as if not the least bit shocked that I hand not grabbed his hand.

Before I got the chance to even utter a word, a small boy, about "5'5, came sprinting out the door right at me. I quickly doged and he fell face plant into the dirt. He immediately jumped right back up, wiping his face with his selves. " Hi! I'm Elijah! But you can call me Egg if you want!" 

Elijah or Egg.. He's quite pretty or more so cute, his hair is split in half and colored to different colors, the left side is neon Purple and the right side is glow in the dark orange. His eyes shine a bright blue, they're beautiful and his skin in a pale white. 

Thomason pulls him back by the waist and whispers something in his ear, successfully making him turn a bright red and running off into the house.

"Sorry about that," Thomason says with a bright smile on his face "He has ADHD, it stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. It just means he can be quite hyper or get bored easily so you'll be seeing more of that," 

"So shall we go into the house now?" I nod yes, I know I haven't been given a reason to not trust them but they just act, well weird, and I've only met two of them.

Thomason starts walking down the pathway that leads to the front door, I take a look at my surroundings and notice loads of beautiful flower patches, it's a little bit sad to say that they'll be dead soon.

Thomason walks in the door and I just stand there, deciding whether I should even go in there at all. Just because they're offering me a place to say doesn't mean they won't hurt me like Mother did. Starve me, hurt me even... Even worse could happen. I shake my head and try to ignore those thoughts, it's difficult, to ignore those thoughts that I've followed for basically my whole life.

I follow Thomason to what I'm guessing is the kitchen, where another boy is but he look older then Elijah." Ian, this is Declan, he is are cook and he's usually quite so you'll get along well with you, I think,"

Declan just looks at me then puts a plate on the table beside me. "Try it, it's my own recipe," I wanted to try it so bad, but I wasn't going to try it if I didn't know what it was.

I must have staring at it spangly because Thomason looks at me concerning. "Is something wrong?" He asks not saying my name but directing it at me. I don't want to speak but what damage can they do with just my voice? ' A lot ' A inner voice speaks, but I decide to ignore it hope it's just because I've haven't really gotten much sleep lately. 

"W-What is it?" I stutter, speaking                                                                                                                     "It's just chicken soup, do you not know what that is?" Declan says with surprise in his voice.       "No," I say quietly, almost not at all, still unsure about everything that's going on and the fact that there is a chance he tampered with the 'soup'. "Should I?"

Thomason and Declan just look at each other, as if having a silent conversation, Thomason says nothing as he get a spoonful of the soup and brings it to my lips, nodding at me, still not speaking. I reluctantly take the spoon from his hands and swallow the spoonful of 'chicken soup'.

The soup was surprisingly nice, but I had no more then the one spoonful that Thomason gave me. I don't deserve it. I had been a bad boy, still am a bad boy.

Thomason clears his throat getting my attention, "Well, now you've two of the people living here. Let's go meet more shall we?" He speaks with a smile on his face.

'NO!' A voice in my head says, making me take a double take and look around only to find that the voice actually came from my head. Thomason is waiting the outside the door beside some white, marble stairs.

I decide to go against the weirdly active voice in my head and walk up to Thomason, who starts to walk up the stairs once I catch up to him. I walk up the stairs behind Thomason, who leads me to my room. It was a large room with a large bed in the middle, I think it's called a Queen bed, I'm not sure.

"If you want you can stay here if you want, lunch will be in about 1 hour, okay?" He says sweetly, I reply with a simple nod, yes. He walks out of the room and closes the door on his way.

I decide to try and talk to the voice in my head again, I've talked to him or it before, he would explain the world, saying only the truth. Talking about how drugs can be good, guns can be good, fighting can be good but most of all, nothing lasts forever, never, ever get attached to anything. I believe everything that voice says, why not, It's inside me, it can't be that bad. 

'Exactly,' The voice speaks again, I feel tired, oh so tired. I'm going to go to sleep. 

Just living can be the most terrifying, stressful and tiring thing ever, sometimes I just want to end it all.

What do you think, all honest opinions, please. 

This is a new book that I'm hoping to turn into a series so please comment and vote so I'll know if you want more.

~~TheDemonOmegaGod~~