Chapter Four

Thomason only gives me a pitying look. Was he really going to do nothing? He's supposed to help me not ignore me.

"How about we get you bangaged up and then you can have something nice to eat. If you feel up to it we can talk later with the boys and hopefully clear up this misunderstanding, alright?"

I just nodded yes, it wasn't like I had much choice anyway. It's only my first few hours here and I'm going to have a breakdown soon if this continues, if you don't consider the fact that I kinda already had one earlier on.

I slowly took off my top and let Thomason and Travis bandage me up. Travis gave me a few smiles when out eyes meet, it wasn't creepy it was just nice... I guess. I don't really know what nice is anymore. I was hoping I would remember here but maybe not.

"Okay, Ian, now that we're done do you want to have something to eat with the boys?" I looked at him, my heart pounding beyond control "No," I spoke

"They must hate me. I don't want them to me," Travis was the one who spoke up this time.

"They don't hate you at all. Many of the boys here we're hurt and confused when they first came here, just like you. One of them ran away, for almost 3 whole days until he came back, hurt and starving. Most of the boys here we're just thrown here by the ones' who he thought loved him. What I'm trying to say is, they all have their own story similar to yours and they we're all afraid to meet the boys who had been here at their time of arrival. After a few minutes of talking everything was resolved and forgotten. I hope this eases your mind, remember, everyone has their own story and no one know what you've been through except Thomason, once we talk and you have a chance to say your side of the story it will be okay,"

I looked at Travis and my heart was able to relax at little, maybe it was because he was so honest? I'm not sure but I think that this place may be a little better than the last, so I should pay more attention to it.

Thomason gently took my hand in his and opened the door, it lead to a clean, shiny hallway, it was the whitest white I've ever seen.

Okay, so, I'm starting to get more ideas for this book now.

I also have a question, someone dm'd me the other day and asked if they can finish the story, I won't out you lol. Anyway I was wondering if yous would like someone else to finish the book. I haven't decided however they seem to have a clear view of what they want to do with the book.

I've been dealing with some health issues which is why I haven't uploaded, I'm type 1 diabetic if you didn't know.

Anyway enough of me rambling lol.

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter...

~~TheDemonOmegaGod~~