25. I Love You

hey I'm in the car going back from an awesome hotel where one direction stayed when they were in Melbourne for that really boring show about winning awards. IT WAS AMAZING! I am so happy I stood where they did!! 

anyways here's another chapter so enjoy :3 

Lots of Love (lol ;) ) 

- Miki x 

"The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something." - Harry Styles.

Xoxoxoxo

Somehow I'd ended up dreaming about Louis. I'd close my eyes wanting a peaceful sleep on the way home and I got a tossy-turny sleep where I dreamt about Louis.

He was sitting in front of me in one of those row boats. He was smiling happily and talking about some career he was quitting the band for. He was mumbling and I couldn't understand him after some time. Then, like in all those cliché dreams, he started drifting backwards. Everything growing longer while I stayed where I was and didn't bother chasing after the guy I love.

Xoxoxoxo

I woke up when we got home. I was supposed to be going back in a couple weeks for the grand finale performance and I wasn't exactly looking forward to it.

I sent a quick text to Shreya telling her that I was home safe, then opened the door of the car and stepped out. I grabbed my bags out of the back of the car and then walked up to the front door. Everything looked the same... But messier. There was glass on the front lawn, and there was a broken window on the second floor. It was scary.

I knocked on the front door and Jack answered. He took one look at me and the hostility left his features, replaced with relief.

"Lily? Is that... Really you?" He asked quietly. I smiled and nodded, then jumped slightly when I was enveloped in a warm hug, one I hadn't had from Jack since I was about 8.

"Jack, why is there glass everywhere?" I asked. He pulled away and sighed.

"Mum's being going mental. I think you should talk to her." He said. I bit my lip but nodded before walking further into the little piece of hell.

***Louis' P.O.V***

I was still in shock that Lily has gone. And she'd sung one of our songs the week before. Was it because I hadn't voted a million times like previous weeks? Were the boys and I the only reason she's lasted that long because every week we'd voted for her to win? Was it because she'd sung our song and people hated it because it was ours? I wouldn't know, and I didn't want to because all I wanted was for Lily to keep going with her singing career.

I wanted her to win, but that didn't happen either.

"Hey Lou?" Harry asked, walking into my room where I was lying on my bed, arms behind my head.

"Yeah Hazza?" I asked, looking up at him as he towered over me.

"Someones here for you." He smirked and walked out, leaving me to wonder who was at the door.

I quickly got up and walked to the front door, not wanting to keep then waiting. I re-opened the half closed door and saw something I wasn't expecting.

"Lily?" I asked quietly. She smiled through the tears running down her cheeks, and obviously it didn't reach her eyes. "What... What are you doing here?" I asked. She didn't answer, just lurched forward and hugged me tightly. Instantly I wrapped my arms around her skinny waist and dug my head into the crook of her neck.

"Mum got pissed and said I shouldn't of come back because I disgraced the family by auditioning for some shitty show and lost." She sniffed and I hugged her tighter.

"You didn't loose!" I stated. "Lily you were amazing and I'm so proud of you. You sung your heart out every week and damn you were good." I whispered, making sure she got what I was saying.

"But I failed..." She whispered back. I laughed quietly only to receive a thump on the back.

"You didn't fail anyone." I told her sternly before kissing her neck. She shivered delicately before pulling away and moving to hug Liam and Niall at the same time. Niall looked like he was about to jump for joy when Lily hugged him, I'm pretty sure he was happy to have his food-buddy back.

"LILY!" Someone cried. I looked just in time to see Zayn jump on the forming group hug. Looks like someone else was excited as well. I laughed before jumping on Zayn's back and hugging all the boys. Harry walked in and smiled slyly before bowling us all over.

Xoxoxoxo

Lily sat down on the couch after dinner and explained to us how her mum had kicked her out permanently because she'd lost the contest. She explained how her mum never believe in her in the first place because Lily's dad wanted her to be a singer and her mum wanted her to be a sales-woman. It was kind of tragic that Lily was torn between being boring and plain or fun and doing what she wanted.

"You know... I'm glad you're a singer." Liam smiled and gave her a side-hug, kissing her cheek before going to make dessert.

"I think everyone is... Well nearly." Harry chuckled before walking away, leaving Niall, Zayn and I to watch Lily smile happily.

"I'm going to my room." I told them before walking off, not wanting to see Lily while she isn't mine.

As soon as I closed the door there was a knock on it. I opened it back up to see Lily looking at me with concern. "Alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you?" She asked. I shrugged and waved my arm inside my room, inviting her in. She walked in and looked around, probably not remebering what my room looked like before x-factor.

"What's up?" I asked. She smiled before sitting on the bed. I looked at her, confused, before sitting next to her and wrapping my arm around her waist. "Yes?" I asked.

"You know, the last time I was here? How we... Yeah?" She whispered. I nodded, remembering the feel of her lips on mine. "Yeah, well... After I left and went back to the house Alex kissed me, and for some reason it didn't feel right. Everything felt wrong, no butterflies or sparks... And then I realized that all the sparks where used with you. Everything felt so right and I felt happy..." She whispered. She kept rambling until I place my hand on her mouth.

"Lily?" I asked quietly. She nodded, gorgeous eyes wide. "Get to the point." I demanded, smiling at her discomfort. I removed my hand and she said the four words I had been dying to hear since I'd told her I loved her and kissed her.

"I love you, Louis."

***Lily's P.O.V***

"I love you, Louis." I told him, with a tiny bit of confidence. His eyes filled with happiness, his mouth open slightly from surprise, but turning up at the corners in a small smile.

After everything I'd been through, Louis still loved me. I could see it in his eyes. And his next words confirmed that. "I love you too, Lily."

And then he placed his lips were they belong. On mine.