Epilogue. Love You Forever

HEY GUYS! READ THE A/N AT THE END :)

- Miki x

"Just because you have the flaws, does not mean you aren't beautiful." - Zayn Malik

Xoxoxoxo

***Lily's P.O.V***

There are so many things wrong with the world. War, starvation, poverty... But I didn't have to worry about any of it. I had the man of my dreams standing by my side, my best friend on my other and the boys of One Direction surrounding me. Everything was perfect.

Louis and I were still going strong. He was constantly telling me he loved me, constantly kissing me on the nose or lips and saying he never wanted to loose me. And every chance we got we were... intimate. It was amazing... Not to mention how Shreya was signed to Simon's record company after winning X-factor. We were still in touch and she was still dating Niall.

Shreya and Niall text us all a few days ago and told us to meet them at theirs. Louis and I had walked hand in hand to Niall's apartment. Shreya's hand was locked in Niall's as she practically bounced in her seat. She'd kept completely quiet until everyone was there. Then she'd looked straight at me and smiled happily. "I have news!" She'd said. I'd rolled my eyes and waited patiently until she'd ripped her hand from Niall's and shoved it in my face, showing me the shiny rock on her left hand. "I'm getting married!" She'd screamed, making us all look at Niall in shock. He'd blushed and nodded happily.

See, everything was perfect. Niall and Shreya were engaged, Louis and I were happy and all the other boys were happy for us. Nothing could get better.

But they could get worse. I knew they could, and I was worried they would. But you gotta live in the now, and because Louis meant so much to me I would let nothing get in the way of us.

And it's true. I loved Louis with all my heart and NOTHING would change that.

A/N; HEY GUYS :) SORRY THE EPILOGUE IS SHORT BUT OMG THIS IS IT. no more LULF :(

Iv decided YES I will write the sequel, it's actually called Loosing You... I'm probably not going to write it straight away, I'm working on other stories now but I might work on it in a few months :)

Thank you sooo much for reading! I love the fact that this stories actually kinda popular. Thank you so much :)

I love you all so much :)

- Miki Bishop <3 xo