Asra x Julian x female! Reader

WARNING! SEXUAL/MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Prompt: Bath time 💜

(Also pt. 2, to the last chapter 😊)

Your POV~

Julian and you make it to the bathroom and he sits on the rim of the tub, fussing with the water while you massage his shoulders from behind and leave sweet, soft kisses on his neck, back, and shoulders.

"I... you're just so..." He starts, then stops, then looks over his shoulder at you with the most sincerely genuine expression you've ever seen on his face. "Th-thank you. For... taking care of me, the way you do." You lean back a little, shocked by what he said.

"Wh-What? Pshh, I-I don't-" he interrupts you with the happiest laughter you've ever heard, and your face contorts into even more confusion.

"Of course you do. You always make sure I'm happy and healthy, and if I'm not, you do your best to make it so. Not to mention you always make sure I've eaten and I'm getting as much sleep as I should. You always make sure I'm comfortable- and you heal me when I'm wounded... well, emotionally. A-and you take care of me for the brief time I'm in physical pain." A smile breaks out on your face, and you kiss him through that smile.

"Well... yeah... I-I just kinda like you." You bounce on your toes, feeling a bit flustered by the sudden confrontation of your emotions.

"I... I kinda like you too." He beams up at you, and you kiss his forehead. "Want to get in the bath with me?" You nod, the smile still on your face as he sits down in the tub, then you slide down in between his legs, your back against his chest.

The steam fills the room and pours out the open door, and you both visibly relax, just enjoying each other's company and the hot water together.

Asra's POV~

I open the shop door, then close and lock it behind me- habit.

I forgot my tarot deck... and I kind of need that for communication if I get lost, to the arcana. And, unfortunately, I don't know where I put it.

I begin to search, and I find a thick spell book on the front table- that must be the one Y/N is reading through right now... it's a good one. I smile fondly as my fingers trace the spine of the book, then I move on to the back room-

Where I find Julian's gloves and coat in a heap on the floor.

Hmm... Ilya? What ever could he be here for? My eyebrow raises in intrigue and suspicion. I abandon my search for the deck and travel quietly up the stairs, searching for the red head and my apprentice.

I've had a feeling those two would find their way to each other... my heartstrings are pulled a little, but I swallow down the pain that they're with each other, and let my intrigue take over again.

I step into the hallway and see that there's candle light coming from the bathroom, the door completely left open.

She thought I'd be gone... well, joke's on them, I'm here again.

I casually walk up to the doorway and peak in, leaning my shoulder on the doorframe. I admire the two beautiful, naked people in my bath, and smile.