Jughead

I woke up to betts talking with my mom. " mmm " I grumbled and rolled on to my stomach.

" he is awake "

" well breakfast is ready "

" I'll get him up " my mom left and betts rubbed my back softly. " handsome "

"Hmm "

" they made food "

" but I'm warm and cozy "

" it's jellybeans birthday "

" I know I'll get up "

" I'm getting up try to catch me "

" betts your supposed to be on bed rest. "

" sucks to suck " I got up and changed as betts sat up in bed. Then I gave betts a piggy back ride downstairs and we all sat down at the table " happy birthday jelly belly "

" thanks "

" happy birthday little sis "

" thanks " she yawned and started to drift off.

" see we're tired "

" oh stop "

" I'm just sleepy " she said

" jb can sleep jughead can't. "

" rude "

"Betty is also allowed to sleep "

" wow "

" we made chocolate chip pancakes " they sat them in front of us

"Mmm"

" yea my favorite " we ate then loaded stud into the car as I was changing and feeding Alex. He was a happy camper. Betts wanted to stay home because it would be to strenuous on her body and she is healing but I buckled Alex in and we headed off. Jellybean was having a blast with her friends just jumping everywhere and they were all having fun then they ate some cake and she opened her presents Alex was asleep in his car seat then I heard jellybean scream and then cry my parents kinda just froze like it was something bad that just happened and they sat there I got up and ran to her she was holding her ankle and balling " jellybean what happened "

" i I hurt my ankle and and it hurts a lot "

" okay well why don't you just calm down a bit so I can look at it "

" okay " I looked at her ankle and it was swelling up purple and it hurt her just to the touch. " owww " she went back to crying as I gently put it down I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bench outside of the trampolines I went to the nurse and got some ace bandages and ice then went back to her. " no jug it will hurt don't "

" I have to stabilize your ankle I'm sorry I'll go as gentle as I can " my mom and dad we're still frozen but they were a bit away. One of her friends sat and held her hand as I wrapped her ankle up and she cried it was horrible to see her in pain like this. Then once I finished I lifted her into my lap and held her tightly. " it's okay jelly belly I'll take you to the doctor and then after you can eat as much ice cream as you want okay "

" okay " she snuggled her head into my chest as I tried my best just to comfort her and make her happy. Her friends left and i carried her over to are table.

" mom dad I need to get her to the doctor and I think it would be helpful if you came. "

" uhh yeah sure " they drove as me and jb and Alex were in the back I held her in my lap so her foot was on the seat.

" is it feeling any better "

" no "

" okay maybe if you fall asleep it would feel better "