chapter 2: Red Leader

Edd's POV

"Tord? You're alive? How?" I stare at him, Tord smirked. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Tord looks different, he has a robotic arm and half of his face is full of scars. Matt look scared as hell as Tord look at him and I then laugh. "I guess I'm hard to kill." He said and walk to me grabbing my face, I struggle trying to make him let go of me. Tom growled and yelled at Tord. "Get your commie hands off of him!" Tom ram Tord pushing him away from me. "You okay, Edd?" He asked me, I nodded. Tom smiled at me, I notice Tord growled and grabbed Tom by his neck with his robotic arm and squeeze hard. Tom gasp trying to breathe. I watch in fear, "Tord! Leave him alone, please." I begged. Tord look at me, "Tord? My name isn't Tord anymore, it's Red Leader." Tord laughed and run to a wall slamming Tom's face into the wall cutting him, Tord drops Tom onto the floor, Tord smiled get out his gun hit him with the bottom of the gun. I froze in fear "Tom...." I was powerless, tied up I couldn't do anything but watch as what I thought was my friend beating my boyfriend. Tord smile and fired the gun so close to Tom's head. Tom's eyes widen, he looks at the bullethole it was so close to his head. I growl and headbutted the guy behind me, making him let going of me. I run to Tom to see if he's okay and alive. I get on my knees and lean close to him, I hear him breathe faintly. I sigh of relief, Tom had bruises and cuts on his face but he's alive. I look at Tord frightened to death, Tord just laughs and light a cigar. "Paul, Patryk, that them to their cells and put Tom in a separate cell." He orders his men, they nodded. Paul picks up Tom and Patyrk push me and Matt to a hallway to our cells.

Once we got to our cells, Patryk pushes us into the cell and Paul dump Tom into his. They lock the cells. "The Red Leader will do something with you soon so hang tight." Said Patryk, then they walked away. Tom grunt in pain, "Fucking hell that hurt." He sits up leaning on the wall, and look at me and Matt. "You okay?" He asked, holding his side, some of his ribs are broking but not too serious. I nodded, Tom smiled and close his eyes to rest. I sighed and look at Matt. "You okay, Matt?" I ask him. "Yeah, better than Tom." He pointed at Tom, who flipped Matt off. "Yeah, Tord really hurt Tom, I can't believe how strong he is." I look down and sit down on the floor. An hour passes, a guard walk pass by the cells. I notice a set of keys on his belt, that got me an idea. I told Matt the idea and nodded. "This would be with my acting." Matt smiled, I nodded "Yeah." I and Matt wait for the guard to walk past us, I nodded to Matt and he starts to fake cry loudly. The guard stops and turns around. "Hey, stop crying you little shit." Yelled the guard, but Matt won't stop crying. He cried louder, the guard growled loudly and walk closer to the cell. "Damn it I'll give you something to cry about." Yelled the guard. Once he was closer I grab his collar of his shirt and slam his face into the metal bars, I slam him twice to knock him out. He fell down, I bend down to grab the keys. When I got them I unlock our cell, open it and ran to Tom's cell to unlock his.

Tom's POV

When Edd open my cell, I slowly get up and walk to him, I hug him and kiss his head. Edd hug me so tightly, it hurt like hell with my broken ribs. "Ah, guys, I know it's nice that you're back together but we need to get outta here!" Matt yelled impatiently. I and Edd nodded and start finding a way out. We heard the alarm going off. Shit I cursed myself, we ran as fast we can to until we find an exit. Once we got out we headed to the nearest town to get some help.

Meanwhile...

"WHAT?! How did they escape?!" Screamed Tord, choking a soldier to death with his robotic arm, "Th-They knock out a guard and grab his keys, S-Sir." Said a scared guard. Tord growled and drop the dead man he just choked to death. "Find them, kill them if you have to, but don't kill Tom we need him," Tord ordered his men. The men nodded and saluted. "Yes, sir!" they shouted and they left the building.

Back at the town

Tom's POV

We slow down and look around the town, it was in ruins. Tord must've taken over this town. We stop walking after hearing cars coming in our direction. "Come on guys." I push Edd and Matt to a broken wall and hide behind it until the cars are gone. I hear the cars stop near the wall. "Damn it." I cursed. The uniformed men get out of the car and talk to each other, I slowly look over the wall to see the men, I notice one of the men has an rpg. I cursed again and look at Edd and Matt, they looked worried and scared. I sighed and waited for the men to leave but they didn't go. I heard Edd sneezed loudly. Shit! I thought to myself as I look at the men again. The man carrying the rpg aim it at the wall where we're hiding. I get up, grab Edd's and Matt's hand and run out of the way. I hear the men shouting. "Shit, shit, shit, shit" I whispered. Then the man fired the rpg, it misses us. The man cursed, reload, and aim it again then fire. I threw Edd and Matt out of the way. The blast hit the nearest building, covering Edd and Matt with rumble. The shockwave of the blast flew me across the street slamming me back first into a building. I yelled in pain and spit out bright red blood, I fall onto my side. My vision is getting dark, the last I saw was a man standing in front of me grinning then everything went black.