~★1★~

I'm Denki Kaminari, 16 years old, stand at 5'6"or 168 cm, I have blonde hair with a black stripe that looks like a lightning bolt on my left side, yellow eyes, and my quirk is electrification.

I made it into class 1-A at UA and that was one of the happiest days of my life. That proves to people that I'm not just a goofball, that I'm serious about being a hero, I want to be known as a great hero and being accepted into UA means I'm just one step closer.

Also with an awesome school life I've always imagined having the best romance ever when I got in. Of course since everyone else is wanting to become a great hero, most are thinking about getting stronger and not really looking for a relationship. Though what I never thought would be possible is that I fell head over heels in love with a male classmate and there's just a high possibility of him never noticing me like that.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★

I'm packing for the summer training trip and I'm really excited for it. I'm really happy Mr. Aizawa said that everyone who failed the exam could still go I would be kinda bummed not hanging with my friends and working to improve my quirk.

Though what happened recently when we went to the mall was definitely something that would question anyone going all together. I just hope nothing bad happens on this trip.

"Hey Kaminari, do you think we'll be able to see the girls in bathing suits while we're there?"  Mineta asks sitting on my bed, his eyes glued to a magazine.

"Who knows, maybe? Let's just hope they're in bikinis this time, the pool idea was a disappointment."

"Seriously? The pool was great! I already explained the reason why already, do I need to explain again?"

"No I'm good."

"Man, if we could just peak at them changing..." After he trails off I glance over and see him drooling over the thought.

"Yeah, yeah. You have your preferences and I have mine." I respond and continue to pack.

Of course his needs and actions are a lot more scandalous than mine. I'm not really fond of invading a girl's privacy or really anyone's, especially when I comes to the more private areas of their bodies.

Honestly for the trip I'm just hoping I can impress my crush with my abilities.

Since I've gotten to know him a little more I started having genuine feelings towards him, which to me I thought would never happen. Of course I'm still into females and have some good conversations with Mineta, but this is the first guy I've really had these feelings for.

Eijirou Kirishima... my first guy crush.

I've always wanted to have a school romance to remember but in my mind it was always with a girl. Before really even knowing anyone that well I tried my hardest flirting with Kyoka Jirou, but it didn't really work. I mean she's pretty and her personality is honestly very attracting, I really thought we would work out well together. Though after getting to know her over time she didn't seem that interested in me. We are really good friends though so at least that's a plus.

Of course my crush now... after meeting Kirishima and getting to know him I've developed romantic feelings stronger than I have for anyone else. I don't know his romantic interests and that scares me, so I've kept my feelings inside and hope that he'll notice me on his own. I know it's not the best idea but I'm not really sure how else to go with another guy. Especially since it's Kirishima, who is mostly interested in things that are in his terms "manly", which I guess can be really anything that impresses him.

Though it made me happy when he asked me if he could sit with me on the bus. It's one step closer on being closer friends.

"You need to see this!" Mineta says excitedly, shoving the magazine in front of my face, making me fall.