Tell Me No Lies (Mature Content)

DarkPrincess40 requested angry Sterek sex where Stiles lies about cheating! It's very mature,so here is the warning. _______________________________________________________________

        Stiles is starting to get really tired of being ignored by his boyfriend. Derek seems to be too busy to pay him attention when Stiles wants him too. He understands that Derek is busy being an Alpha, and Stiles is in college full time. He doesn’t have to work since he and Derek live on the insurance from the fire, but he sometimes gets a shift at the local coffee shop just to have something to do when he is bored.

            Stiles loves Derek, he does. It’s just that Derek is almost a different person with Stiles then he when he is with the pack. With the pack, he is the stoic leader that no one wants to piss off. With Stiles, he is gently and lovingly. Stiles isn’t sure why Derek is so nice to him, he is still the same Stiles that used to annoy Derek to no end. It all changes somewhat suddenly one day when Derek just randomly starts being nice to Stiles, and only Stiles. Derek is nicer to Stiles then he is to Cora, which delights and confuses Stiles to no end.

            Stiles really wasn’t too surprised when Derek asks him out, and he immediately says yes. They have been dating for almost two years, and Stiles is feeling off. It’s not that he wants to break up with Derek or anything, it’s just that he is bored.

            With the sex.

            It isn’t Derek, he is a fantastic fuck, it’s just Derek is so gentle in bed. Stiles loves it he does, but sometimes in bed he wants “pack” Derek instead of “gentle only with Stiles” Derek. Stiles knows he can ask anything of Derek, even with sex, but asking his werewolf boyfriend who sometimes doesn’t know his own strength and is afraid of hurting his soft, human boyfriend isn’t something that is going to come up in a regular conversation.

            It’s not like they have boring sex, but Stiles wants passion. He wants Derek to hold him up against the wall, and fuck him while Stiles tries not to come until Derek tells him too. Stiles finds himself imaging how rough Derek could be with him while he strokes himself in the shower. He comes hard as he imagines Derek holding him down on their bed as he thrusts as hard as he can into him, and Stiles makes a plan to get Derek to get rough with him.

****

            It starts off as a good idea. Stiles will just be rough with Derek, and in return Derek will get rough with him.  

            It doesn’t go as planned.

            One night as they lay in bed, Derek takes a deep breath and smells Stiles’ arousal. Stiles is trying to reach into Derek’s pajama bottoms, but Derek really isn’t having it. He likes to get Stiles off because he likes the look on Stiles face as he comes, the way Stiles breathless says his name when he tightens around Derek, and he especially likes the way Stiles goes lax after he orgasms.

            Derek grabs Stiles’ wrist a little too rough, Stiles gets excited he thinks his plan his going to work, and Derek instantly lets him go. He presses soft kisses against Stiles’ wrist for holding it too hard, and Stiles fights the urge to roll his eyes. Stiles loves Derek, he does but this is not what he is looking for. Stiles kisses Derek hard, and Derek groans in surprise.

            “Stiles.” Derek groans, and Stiles smirks before he climbs on Derek to rock his hips against him. He gets a steady rhythm going, and he is about to find the lube to get Derek to do something when Derek’s phone rings.

            Derek answers the phone.

            With Stiles still on top still rocking his hips.