Not In Isaac's Bed (Mature Content)

Hello, my loves. This one shot was requested by one of my bae's TheThingInYourCloset.
_________________________________________________________

"Why are you still complaining, Stiles? You hate parties." Scott says, and Stiles snorts. Stiles doesn't know why he bothers complaining to his best friend because Scott gives terrible advice in every situation imaginable.

"Yes, but this is a Halloween party. There will be costumes, booze, and sexually active  college students like ourselves there." Stiles points out, and Scott scoffs at him. "And no one wants to take me." Stiles says, and he throws himself dramatically onto Scott and Isaac's bed.

"I hadn't washed the sheets yet." Scott says, and Stiles jumps off with a loud 'ew'. "I'm kidding, Stiles, relax." Scott says, and Stiles huffs before throwing himself on his own bed. He doesn't know what he was thinking about rooming with his best friend. It was nice until the first day of college Scott met a curly haired little fucker that changed Scott's way of viewing the world.

Stiles was happy for Scott, he truly was after everything Scott has been through, but he selfishly didn't like sharing Scott at all times like he has to now. "Why can't you and Isaac have your congeal visits at his dorm?" Stiles whines, and Scott snorts.

"Because his roommate is scary. Like the one time I spent the night over there, he didn't sleep at all. Just stared out the window and Is tells me he does that all the time." Scott says, and Stiles rolls his eyes. He knows Isaac's roommate, Derek Hale, from his computer science class. Derek is just unusually quiet, and he does have a tendency to glare at everyone. Not that Stiles spends the entire class thinking about him or anything.

Newsflash: he does.

"Derek seems like a chill dude." Stiles says, and Scott looks at him in disbelief.

"He hates me." Scott says, and Stiles frowns at little because who could hate Scott?

"Well, you are banging his friend." Stiles points out, and Scott opens his mouth to say something but shuts it with a shrug of his shoulders like he knows that Stiles is right. Stiles rubs his face against his pillow while Scott continues to type his paper.

The door to their dorm swings open, and Isaac walks in before throwing his things on the ground and hurling himself onto Scott's bed. Scott smiles at him fondly before going back to his homework, and Stiles almost thinks that Isaac has fallen asleep. "Hey, Stiles, are you coming with me and Scott to the party?" Isaac asks, and Scott groans.

"Baby, no. He's been bitching about not having a date for like an hour." Scott says, and Isaac smiles wickedly. Stiles really doesn't like when Isaac smiles because the last time Isaac smiled at him like Stiles found jizz stains on his curtains, so really doesn't trust Isaac anymore.

"No, Isaac. Whatever you are thinking off. No." Stiles says, glaring at his best friend's boyfriend. Isaac gives him what Stiles thinks is his attempt at an innocent look, and Stiles snorts.

"I was just saying that Derek doesn't have a date either." Isaac says, and Stiles sits up really quickly.

"Really? Since when does Derek party?" Scott asks, and Isaac shrugs.

"Since I begged him to go, and he could go with Stiles." Isaac says, and Stiles hates/loves Isaac in this moment.

"There you go, Stiles. Go with Derek." Scott says, and Stiles snorts. He highly doubts that Derek "I am so fucking gorgeous that peasants must advert their eyes" Hale is going to go to a party with him.

"Who says advert anymore?" Isaac says, and Stiles squeaks in surprise because he really needs to just think without blurting out his deepest thoughts. "Look, Stilinski. Derek isn't a stuck up asshole. He's nice, and I really want him to hang out with us more."